Wings of entropy, invasion, tank theory...

Not showing my planned build yet (106 point used btw)

stats:

dual strike + splash + multi + melee phys + bm

phys from build 224%

AS from build 36%

armour from build 74%

4-5 e charge

284% life

53block, 40 spellblock (wings + stone of lazhwar)

US

IR

4.5% regen

hatred+fire&lightning puritys

+4 max res from build

Problem is, i dont know how much dps with only 5L and wings of entropy? Only 224% phys... Can i get 10-15k? Sure can drop like 30% life and take more phys%..
IGN: Wanderiin
I'm using a WoE dual strike build.

Currently lvl 77. I have 8.3K dps without hatred using mana leech on gear (dual strike, melee splash, multistrike, melee phys, added fire).

Hatred brings dps to ~11.5K. With frenzy charges I can get close to 14K dps.

I have 5K life, 5 endurance charges and ~12K armor with Determination and Grace. Im also going for a high block and spell block build using stone of lazhwar. Possibly BoR if I can afford it. I didn't help Oak in cruel although it might of been better to.

Here is my build so far in case your interested.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLRQgFy8YTRiRGNsZhRo4GmwdyiFgI_YkmySqJd8nLyjbKaU0kzboNuk9_ECgR35KfU4qUEdUSVXWVvpXDVhjWfNZ_lpIW69fP2BLY3Bk52VNZp5ngGegah5uaXKpdO108XhJeu982YCKgKSDfITZh3aMz5BVkc6ezaSspzCnhKgHqBisqrZBu-28n76nwA_AGsbY0iHSTdN-3Q3f7-Nq45_uDu8O707veu_j7_DyL_Pd9kj3MvdN-tL8xQ==\

Hope that helps and good luck.

post u build and skill pls
"
m0bius wrote:
I'm using a WoE dual strike build.

Currently lvl 77. I have 8.3K dps without hatred using mana leech on gear (dual strike, melee splash, multistrike, melee phys, added fire).

Hatred brings dps to ~11.5K. With frenzy charges I can get close to 14K dps.

I have 5K life, 5 endurance charges and ~12K armor with Determination and Grace. Im also going for a high block and spell block build using stone of lazhwar. Possibly BoR if I can afford it. I didn't help Oak in cruel although it might of been better to.

Here is my build so far in case your interested.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLRQgFy8YTRiRGNsZhRo4GmwdyiFgI_YkmySqJd8nLyjbKaU0kzboNuk9_ECgR35KfU4qUEdUSVXWVvpXDVhjWfNZ_lpIW69fP2BLY3Bk52VNZp5ngGegah5uaXKpdO108XhJeu982YCKgKSDfITZh3aMz5BVkc6ezaSspzCnhKgHqBisqrZBu-28n76nwA_AGsbY0iHSTdN-3Q3f7-Nq45_uDu8O707veu_j7_DyL_Pd9kj3MvdN-tL8xQ==\

Hope that helps and good luck.

Well u got almost same build. My dualstriker now 61lvl (invasion) with hatred 10k dps :P 5L dual-multi-meleephys-splash-faster attack.

This shit works so good. Tanky as fuck, dps good. And LOVE the look of WOE ;D
Yea, WoE is insanely good with respect to dps and survivability from my experience. I haven't compared faster attacks with added fire but might be worth trying. The build is also very cheap considering a good WoE goes for less than an exalt.
Last edited by m0bius on Apr 6, 2014, 12:51:30 PM
"
m0bius wrote:
Yea, WoE is insanely good with respect to dps and survivability from my experience. I haven't compared faster attacks with added fire but might be worth trying. The build is also very cheap considering a good WoE goes for less than an exalt.

FA gives more tooltip dps and feels better (desync not so bad with higher AS, my opinion maybe..). With added fire = slower hits; better leech? mana at least.. Well i dont have any leech problems.. Now 62lvl.. 10.3k dps. 3.6k life.. etc :P

Yeah WOE is dirty cheap. And if u can buy 5L one.. u can wear some rly nice rolled chest because no need for links = cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info