Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

is this build still legit? I wish Mathil would do a 1.3 update.
Started a very similar build as shadow instead but have hit a dead end with the dps and not sure how to upgrade. Currently at 15K gmp with 4 charges. My gear and tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjCpsVIBa_GYoZtBqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpNLOkwcTB8Mfo1kjY9OdQ6QjqzOuE_J0V8Sn1KyEtXS3hNkk3jUUdVS1b6W69h4mKsZU1noGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnDVdct293cHd9d4638rgwmGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqXl5u1nKSdqqCfplepbrQ4tUi18rl8vTa-p8DjwTPDOspKytPUI9aK2L3dDd2o45_lGedU53To1upi7LDxs_JF8-r22vsJ-_X8xf4K_o__3g==

Any ideas would be much appreciated
hey need tree for scion 1.3 update
"
ThePuppet wrote:
Started a very similar build as shadow instead but have hit a dead end with the dps and not sure how to upgrade. Currently at 15K gmp with 4 charges. My gear and tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjCpsVIBa_GYoZtBqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpNLOkwcTB8Mfo1kjY9OdQ6QjqzOuE_J0V8Sn1KyEtXS3hNkk3jUUdVS1b6W69h4mKsZU1noGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnDVdct293cHd9d4638rgwmGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqXl5u1nKSdqqCfplepbrQ4tUi18rl8vTa-p8DjwTPDOspKytPUI9aK2L3dDd2o45_lGedU53To1upi7LDxs_JF8-r22vsJ-_X8xf4K_o__3g==

Any ideas would be much appreciated

As somebody who leveled this build up to 90 (per 1.3 patch). The biggest things you are missing is weapon elemental damage on your rings and amulet, your belt has it too, but it is really too low. You should focus on getting higher than 30% on rings, amulet, and belt. Your quiver is OK though for the time being, but that really should be higher than 30% as well.

I can't overstate the amount of DPS you are missing because of that, if you would get it, you would probably be closer to 27 or 28K without any charges.
So my dps is atm with 5L 11.079dps and 13.699 with charges (gems lvl 19 and non quality), how much more can I expect with a 6L, last gem Increased Crit Damage (need to know if it's worth saving for a 6L). I went for many extra life nodes to have about to 4k hp as I was dying too much as I am playing alone.

Even with 5L this build is very strong, very expensive though as Windripper prices have skyrocketed.

Gear in spoiler tag below.

Spoiler

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
my dps is low... 13k can someone help me?

what should i do? should i just keep lvling the gems? even when i get my gems to lvl20, i dont know if i can make it to 25k-30k
Last edited by JonnaStrong on Dec 31, 2014, 1:16:46 PM
"
JonnaStrong wrote:
my dps is low... 13k can someone help me?

what should i do? should i just keep lvling the gems? even when i get my gems to lvl20, i dont know if i can make it to 25k-30k

Crit multi on quiver and lvl 21 wrath/Anger. You are probably far from crit capped also, i think i would use power charge on crit gem instead of crit multi in tabula as well since crit multi gem got shafted last patch - for more consistent damage.
Jonnastrong when you have the currency i would 6s and 5l your windripper. 6s is easy (if you dont know) you cant break a 6s with another jeweler orb so just shift click like crazy. 300 jewellers is enough to be very safe, the avg for me is about 200 across 6 or so items. Then you can put a curse on hit attached to herald of thunder.
Does anyone know if theres room for an empower anywhere in the build. I imagine alphas howl would be very hard to roll 3r1b. It would seem with 20% red mana reserved available from the tree it should be possible to use one. Using https://poe.mikelat.com/ doesnt seem to add up but perhaps in the windripper should you get lucky enough to toll 2r3b1g or if you have volls 6l you could do a 2r1g1b empower boot setup. Shame to lost the curse on hit though.
I would love if Mathil updates the build, lvld my ranger to 90+. Never had such a fast clearing speed...

Mathil PLZ <3
Isn't the tree up to date? It seems like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info