Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Seems to be a very good guide but i have some questions.

1) Which alternative bow can be used instead of windripper ? Dont have the luck and im to poor :-)

2) You have any tips for special gear for easy leveling up ?

3) or you can make a skillguide which is the best skilltree during leveling ?

4) Which is the best char choice for this build ? Ranger or Scion ?

5) Which is the better build ? This one or your Tornado/Puncture Spec ? Cant decide which one i should play :-)

Greets Vorti
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Nov 5, 2014, 10:30:19 AM
Had a 6 link Windripper in standard laying around , so was pleased when Mathil updated this !
I can confirm that BM gem is needed regardless of Acuity gloves , this is on the life version .
You simply do not have enough phy leech with windripper to maintain the skill .
Another note is that as good as Acuity's are , they don't add tonnes to this build imo .
I actually have LESS damage then Mathil who runs gloves with attack speed and takes berserker node near vaal pact .

I am also waiting for someone to come up with a Low life version of this build ( either magic find or dps ) . So please share if u have had a any success !!!!!!!

My gear and tree for reference ( Open to improvement feel free to comment )

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdEDHgOWCpsOSA-rD8QRlha_GYoajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUnqSoLLYMvbzB8Mfo2PTnUOrM7KDt8SVFKfUtXTZJRR1HZUzVVS1b6W69gQ2HiYqxjQ2egbIxtbG49b55wUnC7csN293cHd9d46311fyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2jAuMNo19j_qXBpu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKKjpHirC6_rsJK1SLjKuXy748DjwTPBxcHVwzrEospKzAbTftaK2RPdDd7444TnCudU7BjssO968NXxs_Pq9Pj22vsJ_MX-uv-T_94=

Edit - I was trying to say that Acuity's are in no way required for this build , of course they make it better as you save points which can be used elsewhere and basically negate ele ref ALMOST completely .
Last edited by BangoSkank on Nov 5, 2014, 3:15:50 PM
@ Vortillion

Check out Mathils youtube vid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLp1YOuN1AQ&list=UUnaP100kTBB_WGM9IiF73yw

He shows the what can be achieved with a Deaths Harp Bow .

Its definitely worth subscribing to him as his builds are highly rated , and the items he uses go up in value after he releases builds .

Acuity is not for dps but for survival, I think its the only way to survive reflect on low life since you cant take acrobatics. I have over 93% accuracy and only about 30% evade (ondars taken) and can kill myself pretty easily even now that I reduced my dps a little (27k split)

BTW Anyone tried Doomfletch with this build? How this thing even work? If I use ie Meginords will this add 20-40 elem dmg to attacks? And what element? - random?

My new gear and tree - more defensive if anyone interested
I have almost constant 3 endurance charges from daresso and IC lasts about 2-3 secs when it hits

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjCLEPqxGBFSAWvxmKH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLKjgqTSzpLYMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9OdQ6QjqzPyc__EV8RmlKfUrIS1dLeE2STeNRR1FMUzVVS1b6WK9br2HiYqxjp2egbIxtbG6qb55v8nBScsN293cHd9d4DX1bfyuDCYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jb-QCpcGl5ebtZyknaqgn6R4plepbqsLrEe0OLVItfK5fMDjwTPB1cM6xKLKSswG1CPWiti93Q3dRt2o3vjlGedU6GbssPGz8-r79fzF_o__3g==
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 5, 2014, 12:46:21 PM
"
BangoSkank wrote:
@ Vortillion

Check out Mathils youtube vid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLp1YOuN1AQ&list=UUnaP100kTBB_WGM9IiF73yw

He shows the what can be achieved with a Deaths Harp Bow .

Its definitely worth subscribing to him as his builds are highly rated , and the items he uses go up in value after he releases builds .

Which is the Better choice for this build ?

108 point Scion start build

107 point Ranger start build

And which build is the better one ?

This one or the Tornado/Puncture Spec ? Cant decide which one i should play :-)
Last edited by Vortilion on Nov 5, 2014, 2:37:04 PM
"
Vortilion wrote:

Which Build he played in this Video?

And which is the better one ?

This one or the Tornado/Puncture Spec ? Cant decide which one i should play :-)

it says in the title and i would go with this one.
Creator
But can you do Atziri runs with this Build ?

And wich char ist the better choice for this build ?

108 point Scion start build

107 point Ranger start build

The only different things are :

Scion : 56% increased Accuracy Rating
Ranger :76% increased Accuracy Rating

Scion : 98% increased Evasion Rating
Ranger :116% increased Evasion Rating

Scion : 73% increased Attack Speed
Ranger: 68% increased Attack Speed

Scion : 20+ to maximum Life
Ranger : 32+ to maximum Life

Seems 3:1 for the Ranger ?
Last edited by Vortilion on Nov 5, 2014, 2:45:34 PM
I would go with the Windripper ele build over Phy build and use a Deaths harp if I was starting over with a new character with limited currency . I would personally pick Ranger ( I think the starting area is slightly better ) , but scion works well also .

On a side note I found that I can support both Herald of thunder and ice with Enhance which adds more cold + light dmg % , along with Wrath and anger.
Sweet !

Last edited by BangoSkank on Nov 5, 2014, 3:22:34 PM
"
BangoSkank wrote:
I would go with the Windripper ele build over Phy build and use a Deaths harp if I was starting over with a new character with limited currency . I would personally pick Ranger ( I think the starting area is slightly better ) , but scion works well also .

On a side note I found that I can support both Herald of thunder and ice with Enhance which adds more cold + light dmg % , along with Wrath and anger.
Sweet !

yeah i think someone said that a few pages back since they dont gain any benefits from alphas :)
Creator
What DPS are you guys reaching with your setups?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info