Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
chinasky1 wrote:
Just found and sold a Mjolner. Now feel flush and am considering buying a pair of Atziri's Acuity gloves. Any thoughts on the best use of those 9 precious skill points saved by un-speccing VP? Thinking Acrobatics/Ondars/Phase and moving to an nice EV chest, but maybe there are juicier options. Thanks!

If you wanna go a more defensive route that's possible, sure. There's a few alternatives though. You can cut through that scion ES wheel and grab inner force, takes about 10 pts. I personally filled the tree out a bit more with crit dmg, wed/proj nodes.

To each their own.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
1. Atziri viable? Ever tried it?

2. Wouldn't be a 6L tri res high eva chest with a pcoc gem a better choice than voll in terms of HP + res cap?
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jun 21, 2014, 2:32:57 PM
What I have in the current guide is not Atziri viable. I've tried and gotten to her but her spear throwing just plain 1 shots me. If you built a bit more defensive, even replacing just the chest it'd be do-able.

As for a 6L evasion chest, if I put pcoc in that it would be for my single target skill and keeping up power charges becomes a hassle that way. I basically built the char for clear speed and that's what it does, and well.

I'm currently trying to make a low life version work which would hopefully smash Atziri with ease.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
well you could link item quantity / rarity with the pcoc gem and keep most of the time ur chargers up since there're plenty of rare mobs to be smashed by elemental hit with the positive effect of MF...

also, do you think a 6L

would be a better choice instead of a 6L pure eva chest?
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jun 22, 2014, 8:34:32 AM
"
well you could link item quantity / rarity with the pcoc gem and keep most of the time ur chargers up since there're plenty of rare mobs to be smashed by elemental hit with the positive effect of MF...

also, do you think a 6L

would be a better choice instead of a 6L pure eva chest?

I've tried to make the chest work, vs. a rare obviously it's better than nothing since the stats on it are not bad but don't expect any wonders from the chest. Passively it's nice but when it comes down to it and you take a lot of burst damage, it won't do much. You could rather look into a Coil etc..
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
thanks for the info!

Coil sounds not bad but it would be pain in the ass to stack some light res
IGN Soultakerr
is this build possiple to get work without blood magic?you can boost your regen about 120% and get mind drinker node.you will lose 8 nodes,but get one skill gem more and better life leech.
theoretically If you use

I'll try it out when I got all my EQ together and let u know
IGN Soultakerr
"
is this build possiple to get work without blood magic?you can boost your regen about 120% and get mind drinker node.you will lose 8 nodes,but get one skill gem more and better life leech.

Yeh you can but may need Acuity Insta-Mana Leech or Clarity Aura. Failing that just go overboard on stacking the mana regen and it'll be fine. Auxium helps a lot yeh especially paired with Acuities.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 24, 2014, 5:08:33 PM
guys would that amy be good for the build especially in terms of sustaing mana and dropping blood magic gem on chest + bow??

Never played with that bow so I don't know much about the physical dmg potential...

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3664/2hbggen4_jpg.htm
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jun 25, 2014, 6:40:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info