Uber atziri killed by a cheesy build

Will it get fixed or are we all supposed to copy it?

Link to the build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/869448
Last edited by jaankoo on Mar 31, 2014, 10:12:12 AM
Since when is RF a cheesy build?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
bo7like wrote:

since you can use it with 5l kaoms and readbeak low life bonus while not on low life
Last edited by jaankoo on Mar 31, 2014, 10:16:40 AM
"
jaankoo wrote:
"
bo7like wrote:

since you can use it with 5l kaoms and readbeak low life bonus while not on low life

5L kaoms? wat. The hp and dmg from kaoms dont make a difference in RF and if you think snapshotting is bad check out summoners
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also known as clever use of game mechanics.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

Just like auras back in the day and we all know how that ended up.

Spoiler
Getting a nice buff :D moar fire power!! Burn them all!!!
"
bo7like wrote:
"
jaankoo wrote:
"
bo7like wrote:

5L kaoms? wat. The hp and dmg from kaoms dont make a difference in RF and if you think snapshotting is bad check out summoners

he casts rf with a 5link caracass jack to get 12% area damage, 20% area radius, item rarity, concentrated effect, burning damage and increased area of effect. he doesnt even have a rf gem in the gear he wears during the fight. And come on how can 500hp not make a difference?
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

Your totally right. The player who constructed this build is a genius.

For example beeing able to get 3 curses on every boss for just the hexmaster node seems just broken to me.
Last edited by jaankoo on Apr 1, 2014, 11:51:28 AM
"
jaankoo wrote:

he doesnt even have a rf gem in the gear he wears during the fight

Yeah because RF is a buff.
"
jaankoo wrote:

And come on how can 500hp not make a difference?

Because RF uses the stats when he had the carcass jack equiped, im saying that it didnt make a difference for the RF damage.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Even with snapshot I think RF is a pretty meh build. It's a build made specifically to kill aztiri. It's pretty terrible in maps due to the best mods being impossible to run.

I hope snapshotting gets fixed but it really doesn't take away from the achievement of the player. The Aztiri fights is mostly a skillcheck. I'm still curious how he managed to do the 2nd fight with that build.

"
For example beeing able to get 3 curses on every boss for just the hexmaster node seems just broken to me.

What. Why?.. Curses on bosses already got nerfed completely. They aren't that significant. It's the whole point of extra curse items an not exactly something "broken".
Last edited by kasub on Mar 31, 2014, 10:37:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info