Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

"
kasub wrote:
"
Lightshard wrote:
Snapshotting.

Nothing special here

That's not what won him the fight.

If not Kaom's +500 health he would die. So yea, of course it didn't.

And permanent 3 curses also don't do shit. Right? So if you compare Boss damage with and without curses it would be 100% identical. So, of course, here you are righ too.

Evrey one, who has brain, get that without using moves that oficcialy stated as "not working as intended" by devs, this couldn't be done. And it's obvious when you watch those videos.

And of course hate and disgust are same emotions. Defenatly.
Last edited by maxkardinal on Apr 3, 2014, 12:58:58 PM
"
Snapshotting RF definitely needs fixing but it only sped the process up in this situation.

Completely false statement is false.

You know the healing fase of atziri is a dps check right? look at his damage output on the mobs going towards atziri to heal her. Then reduce his damage by roughly 300%.

Sorry bro, without snapshotting he would have been fighting atziri forever.

And i am being generous with the 300%dps reduction, since he doesn't even have the slots to 5/6-link RF to begin with.

Let alone the items that provide roughly 230% damage increase (with a nice MORE multiplier in the 5-link + additional increase)

Sorry to say, he evaded the dps check, cuddo's to him, but not the achievement that GGG designed it to be.

The only question that remains now is, can any legit build do this?

tl;dr without snapshotting RF he would never have passed the damage check.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

tl;dr without snapshotting RF he would never have passed the damage check.

Well he can actually use doryani's mace so the DPS difference is not as big as you make it out to be. Of course he loses out on insane fast leapslam then so I guess you're right that it was a big factor.

I mostly disagree with people who think curses have anything to do with snapshotting.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 3, 2014, 1:06:26 PM
too much jello in da thread
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Boem wrote:
And i am being generous with the 300%dps reduction, since he doesn't even have the slots to 5/6-link RF to begin with.

What are these magical 5th and 6th links that benefit RF?
Last edited by enigma1406 on Apr 3, 2014, 3:25:09 PM
"
enigma1406 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Increased burn damage, concentrated effect, increased aoe, item rarity, and the new white support gem... increased damage.
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
I consider his play a clever use of Hex master node, I do not feel it is a broken mechanic or needs fixing. At the time of casting he had the ability to cast 3 curses, curses are permanent, what needs fixing there?

I do agree that RF snapshotting should be fixed, especially the low life, cast RF, dual red-beak mechanic. RF should work like auras, if u switch the item the aura was in, RF stops, if u replace any item that modified RFs dmg, RF should stop.

But snapshotting can not smudge Dsfarblarwaggle's achievement, he was the first to kill the hardest boss in the game (probably the 6 hardest bosses in the game) by using every mechanic the game offers him. And you know what? He did it in a new league, after less than 1 month. GZ man.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"

quality on certain gems benefit RF's burning damage.

But that is completely besides the point.

The fact remains he is utilizing a 5-link(could be 6-link) when he is supposedly not allowed to(aka kaoms drawback)

Pair this with the fact he barely kills the healing mobs fast enough before they reach atziri to heal her.

This demonstrates any non-snapshot abuse RF would in fact not reliably be able to do this feat.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
kasub wrote:
That's not what won him the fight.

Snappshoting didnt win the Fight for Him alone.

But it makes it possible to beat her in the first Place.
Without he wont Slain her.

So, when someone comes here and show a kill without abusing a Gimmick, where the devs dont decide if they still whant it or not, THEN the guy/girl gets my credit and respect.

Not before.

Oh and its in a Standard League, so you can try the fight so often to know a good/perfect Strategy.
Sure it costs the Items to enter, but you can purchase them.

When a HC/Invasion Player come, without Snapshoting and can archieve a Kill. Then he deserve a gratz/respect/wow cool dude, from me.
Everything else is just a "cheap" win for me.
ITT: "It was possible for somebody to kill her so whatever he did needs to be nerfed"

the hell is wrong with people these days?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info