I don't know if Germany is cheating this game

German friend in guild linked in chat his corsair sword. It's the best 1hander in the game. He also 6 links stuff a normal human being can't do.

What is going on GGG?
hes must be really good at poe.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
He better give me my 30 chaos I gave him over the last few weeks.
yeah its me again. Shit still stands though.
I am suspicious of european players.
I'm only suspicious of Lachdanan. He's been way to nice to me lately. Somethings up.
German drop rates are a thing.
There´s a reason they often call me Luckdanan.

Spoiler
The trick is to not build a magicfinder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
cough*RMT*cough perhaps...
the culprit is never real money trade. directly it appears to be so but the actual reason is chris wilson. look to the foe, and strike his heart. i'm not sure how you sheeple don't realise this is all part of a giant plan to take over the world. by introducing insane demand for various high-end orbs chris wilson essentially drives people to rmt, thus resulting in a net flow of funds to countries like china, poland, and brasil. the latter in particular is incredibly important not just because of the density and efficiency of botting sweatshops where children as young as five years old must drudge through docks hour and hour, day after day, grinding away for orbs and loot. no, that isn't it at all. you see after studying some geographical projections of rio de janeiro and various seismic activity maps over the last ten years i've noticed an increasing trend in movement underneath rio de janeiro, this could only mean one thing, he is constructing a secret base underneath the city, probbably a rocket launch station. and all the funds from rmt go towards the exapnsions and deverlopment of this secret rocket underground fortress, and wilson problably has a space station, and he will take over the world!!!!!!!! DONT FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info