PoE BETA GIVEAWAY!!

Mobility-Gaming is once again having a PoE beta key giveaway. We can't thank Grinding Gear Games enough for giving us the chance to give back to the community.

Mobility-Gaming is here for you, the gamers. We have weekly giveaways for all sorts of games. We do these giveaways through our Facebook page and our PoE giveaway will be announced there once we hit 600 likes.

Head over to our Facebook page and invite your friends. Also scroll down on our wall to see other giveaways currently going on!

Come check out www.Mobility-Gaming.com and join the PoE discussions! Might even get yourself a beta key there ;)
Last edited by hazeybc on Sep 22, 2011, 3:58:18 PM
"Liked" the page :) People are so selfless and generous these days, its awesome :3
none0ftheabove
Cool, how/when do you plan on giving the key?

Edit: NVM got it! More info once you get to 600 likes.
My mind has a mind of its own.
Last edited by Remnant on Sep 22, 2011, 4:07:34 PM
Yea need 30 more likes ^^ Really good page and Youtube!
"
mikedeath wrote:
Yea need 30 more likes ^^ Really good page and Youtube!

Thanks you!
Nice, I'm hopping for the best :D

A few more likes to go ^^
I walk alone...

No problem Hazey ^^ You guys at Mobility Gaming are a pretty cool and legit bunch of poeple. Keep up the good work! Good luck to everyone! Hope everyone gets into beta when the time is right.
Another chance to get one of the Key I LIKE it here also in Facebook i have liked it ;DD
Only 15 or so more likes.. *bump*
"
hazeybc wrote:
Mobility-Gaming is once again having a PoE beta key giveaway. We can't thank Grinding Gear Games enough for giving us the chance to give back to the community.

Mobility-Gaming is here for you, the gamers. We have weekly giveaways for all sorts of games. We do these giveaways through our Facebook page and our PoE giveaway will be announced there once we hit 600 likes.

Head over to our Facebook page and invite your friends. Also scroll down on our wall to see other giveaways currently going on!

Come check out www.Mobility-Gaming.com and join the PoE discussions! Might even get yourself a beta key there ;)

Already added my dust of sand into this hourglass we are all waiting for (so poetic). Hope i get into the beta =D So willing to try the game and give my feedback.

Goodluck everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info