Builds based on DEATH Oath?

HI all, some1 can suggest some detailed build(1.10+ version of the game) based on death oath? I have dropped one and i want try his potential with a new char, better if templar o marauder
"
marcobeny wrote:
HI all, some1 can suggest some detailed build(1.10+ version of the game) based on death oath? I have dropped one and i want try his potential with a new char, better if templar o marauder

Basically any CI build that does not have a required unique chest piece can run it. CI means that you never take the chaos damage from it, since you're immune, and gives you a free source of 450 chaos damage to all nearby enemies.

A Righteous Fire build can also use it if they have the regeneration to do so.

I doubt that there is a build centered on a 450 DPS item when they can easily attain greater than 5,000 DPS from a skill. But I'm certain that there are a good amount of builds that can make use of this item for various reasons.

yeah RF is one of the reason for iwas thinking on a templar,ill try to study one build based on RF thx
Righto, the problem is you can't scale that damage in any way except using a vulnerability curse, because it's an item effect, doesn't come from you. I've seen some builds that use it but it's far from overwhelming.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I had planned Crit life leech shadow using Death's Oath before the patch. No CI, 50%+ chaos res. Armor gives good leech/stats and attack speed and it was pretty good for this build. Not sure how it would work with leech changes though...
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

first build life tanky as hell 75%all res chaos too

second build life :) glagial hammer to be exact pwning :d 75 %all res chaos too

CI build can play their pity ES gear
Last edited by benitoo1 on Mar 29, 2014, 4:07:46 PM
intresting thx, im looking also for a detailed skilltree if possibile
"
marcobeny wrote:
intresting thx, im looking also for a detailed skilltree if possibile

For what build?
all builds aviable with death oath Ci or not skilltre 1.10 +
There are no "all builds" for this item. It doesn't do much for you but any build with Chaos Resist or high regen can use it. At best, you'll get 630 DPS from it on Vulnerable enemies. If you think that's enough damage to make a build around, you haven't played much of the later game. At best it's a little bonus damage but no build could use that in Merciless as their primary damage source. You'll do more damage than that with the default attack and a decent weapon.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info