So what are some awesome skill gem combo's you are using?

I'm a 2h mace marauder, lvl 51.

My skill tree is coming together and I'm having fun.

so, I'm just wondering what type of skill combo's you are using?

Like for me, ground slam linked to 2 support gems, added fire damage and melee damage %. It's working good.

I'm fooling around with heavy strike linked to stun.

But I still feel like its too early for me to start using my gems to craft better gear, unfortunately I don't have the proper linked socketed gear you want. Or not as much as I'd like.

So what kind of combos are you guys using?
Rampage IGN: Unleash_The_Hound
Like most of us, I am a 2H mace Marauder. My Mace is low DPS, but it has 1.36 APS, along with 3% Life Steal.

Currently using Ground Slam, along with Fire Damage and Melee Damage % (Like most of us will..) and I've also got 2% Life Steal in there as well. Once I hit higher levels and begin trying to obtain a great crafted weapon. I'll attempt to get a LOH in there as well. Not really sure if we need a 6Socket/Link 2h Mace.

Heavy Strike along with the same as above.

Sweep with LOH/LS for them moments where it'll really save you.

Rev Totem *Not sure what Support would go with this..*
Pop blood rage then use

Flicker Strike: Blood Magic Support, Life Leech, Added Fire, Added Melee dmg

Wonderful thing.
IGN: Melkrow
Beyond shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008124
"
Completed 1 ChallengeMelkrow wrote:
Pop blood rage then use

Flicker Strike: Blood Magic Support, Life Leech, Added Fire, Added Melee dmg

Wonderful thing.

Poor man combo would be
AOE attack
Ground slam+faster attack+melee dmg+added fire dmg
Iniator/rushing/travelling skill
leap slam+ chance to flee+ faster attack+added cold dmg
single target
glacial hammer+ weapon elemental dmg + melee dmg+ added fire dmg

If you have 6 linked socket weapon and armor
add life leech and concentrate effect to ground slam
add the other weapon elemental dmg and life leech to glacial hammer
Last edited by Minhtri on February 4, 2013 5:56 AM
So far I have great results on Heavy Strike adding Melee Damage, Fire Damage and Weapon Elemental Damage. +7000 DPS since I was Lv50-55 when Hatred is active.
Not so happy with Sweep with Melee Damage, Fire Damage, Lifeleech and Item Quantity. So far I haven't any good green/blue support gems for it and I don't feel like I need Life on Hit.

(Does Lifeleech suffer some diminishing return on difficulties? Does Life on Hit replenish instantly or takes a while just like Lifeleech? And whats the exact formula/reason for that speed?)

Also, gotta love using 1 Reduced Mana Cost for supporting multiple auras and/or Warlord's Mark and/or "Enduring Cry".
Last edited by Kaemonarch on February 4, 2013 6:08 AM
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
So far I have great results on Heavy Strike adding Melee Damage, Fire Damage and Weapon Elemental Damage. +7000 DPS since I was Lv50-55 when Hatred is active.
Not so happy with Sweep with Melee Damage, Fire Damage, Lifeleech and Item Quantity. So far I haven't any good green/blue support gems for it and I don't feel like I need Life on Hit.

(Does Lifeleech suffer some diminishing return on difficulties? Does Life on Hit replenish instantly or takes a while just like Lifeleech? And whats the exact formula/reason for that speed?)

Also, gotta love using 1 Reduced Mana Cost for supporting multiple auras and/or Warlord's Mark and/or "Enduring Cry".


Glacial hammer is better u lose less dmg since u dont make the monster knockback every few steps u take u lose dps
"
Minhtri wrote:
Glacial hammer is better u lose less dmg since u dont make the monster knockback every few steps u take u lose dps
I have 2H Axe skills, Glacial Hammer is not an option to me.
And anyway, I don't mind the mini-walking; doesn't seem to make me lose DPS on most bosses, and 1 Hit non-bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info