Ball Lightning and Beyond, Solution vs Progress.

I quess if they ad Ball lightning to the game, it will be a simple copie of pietys spell and she cant fire mulitple ball lightning right? So it wont be a projektile. Beside, not another skill that needs to be 6 linked.

I would realy like for Tornado/Hurrican skill to be Spell/Attacks, that would be something new ;D . I realy try to build hybrid-chars, but it never works that well.

Magma could debuff enemys in diffrent ways, like reduced ressistence or a build in stun chance maybe, because curses are realy boring and half of the rare Mobs are imun anyways.
This leads me to one of my suggestions, Curse to Aura supportgem with maybe 20% reserved mana.

all gr8 ideas

ty for sharing

@Nurvus

it wouldn't act only as the ball lightning baseline, but also as the beggining to new Grand skills, uniques and tree adaptability; more options, more players, more support.

@Pwnzors87

Normal piety doesn't, tho the 71 map version of her, does it.
It came to the game as a projectile skill, when ggg launched b4 time, and it makes sense,
it's a "Ball", just as fireBall should b a projectile.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Jahcinto, making recoil baseline or adding your "Grand skills" (I suppose you're talking about a stronger version of each skill with recoil/downside?) wouldn't really open much gameplay, to be honest - quite the opposite!

Players already build tanky.
Stronger skills with recoil would allow players to buid MORE tanky while keeping the same damage output.
They'd simply max out resistances with passives/gear/auras.

This would actually probably kill any non-super-tanky build and LOWER the amount of competitive builds.
Forum Warrior - Why are you creating a thread about this subject? Use Search!
Also Forum Warrior - Nice necro.
Last edited by Nurvus on Apr 23, 2014, 10:11:09 AM
We need ball lightning as a skill gem (piety).
But we also need laser as a skill gem (vaal pyramid).

+1 on both
"
Nurvus wrote:
Jahcinto, making recoil baseline or adding your "Grand skills" (I suppose you're talking about a stronger version of each skill with recoil/downside?) wouldn't really open much gameplay, to be honest - quite the opposite!

Players already build tanky.
Stronger skills with recoil would allow players to buid MORE tanky while keeping the same damage output.
They'd simply max out resistances with passives/gear/auras.

This would actually probably kill any non-super-tanky build and LOWER the amount of competitive builds.

Not stronger versions, but new super skills with subsequent different tree approaches, yes.
hm, I see ur point. tho the idea was, for you to survive this sort of recoil, the dps couldnt ever be that high. A different perspective.

Players build huge Life and ES pools, that's not only what makes a true Tank. There ain't many Tank builds, without OP gear, that can do solid dps (i'm counting 10k dps up when solo). It's intended to be chosen inbetween.

I believe it would instead provide an opportunity for those gearless to enjoy the real end-game, increasing competitiveness.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on Apr 24, 2014, 8:03:07 PM
Vaal Arc.

Tweak the soul count lower so it's a use more but lower power type.

The ball shoots arc which Piety uses anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info