Oro's Sacrifice Pure Fire/Burn Spectral Throw Marauder?

Alright, So I've been thinking about making a Oro's Sacrifice ST character for a while but hadn't an idea about which character to use until I recently started looking at the passive tree. Seem like the marauder could be the most useful character as it has lots of burn/fire damage nodes. Also the shit ton of life helps a bunch too.Now note that this is planning to be a pretty cheap build but hopefully effective. So What I was thinking was to use...
Gear:
Spoiler

- Weapon: Oro's Sacrifice(Obviously)
- Armor: Infernal Mantle
- Boots: Rare with the norms(Life res move speed etc..)
- Gloves: with +Fire damage and Norms(Life res etc..)
- Rings: Either Berek's Pass(Cheap) Or.. The Taming(Much Expensive, Such wow)Or a mix of both
- Helm: Chitus' Pass or rare helm with Elemental Damage + basics(Rare helm is Probably best choice)
- Amulet: Rare Amulet with Weapon Elemental Damage + Basics
- Belt: Rare belt with Life res
Skills:
Spoiler

-5 Link:Spectral Throw-Lesser Multiple Projectiles-Weapon Elemental Damage-Added Fire Damage-Life Leech
-6 Link: Add Elemental Proliferation

Passive Tree: Please post any suggestions for this as I was never very good at making a good passive tree.

Thanks for looking at my post. As said above please give me any suggestions you may have for me and I will definitely make changes as I see fit or as I see could Make this build better.
Hmmm. Seems interesting but dont know how it would do late game.
"
Hmmm. Seems interesting but dont know how it would do late game.
Testing the build currently, So far level 20 act 2 norm builds going fine 700 life near max res
I'd definetly add Fire Penetration into the mix.

That a build works on Lvl20 is pretty much guaranteed and doesnt say anything about the viability, especially if you level with Spectral Throw.
You can skill whatever you want and do fine in A2N... ;)

Concerning your tree:

Instead of Scion Life wheel, I would go for the 18% life + chaos resist node in top left corner and the 6% life+armor nodes below marauder. That's more life and more armor.

You don't have any dex at all, so how will you be able to use LMP and ST?

Blood Drinker doesn't work with Oro's Sacrifice.
Make sure to grab Elemental Adaptation.
Make sure to grab Fire Damage in Witch start.
Don't take all these resist nodes.

Alternative tree, incorporated what I mentioned above:
click

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
I'd definetly add Fire Penetration into the mix.

That a build works on Lvl20 is pretty much guaranteed and doesnt say anything about the viability, especially if you level with Spectral Throw.
You can skill whatever you want and do fine in A2N... ;)

Concerning your tree:

Instead of Scion Life wheel, I would go for the 18% life + chaos resist node in top left corner and the 6% life+armor nodes below marauder. That's more life and more armor.

You don't have any dex at all, so how will you be able to use LMP and ST?

Blood Drinker doesn't work with Oro's Sacrifice.
Make sure to grab Elemental Adaptation.
Make sure to grab Fire Damage in Witch start.
Don't take all these resist nodes.

Alternative tree, incorporated what I mentioned above:

Thank you very much for all your input it's much appreciated. I will test out your skill tree right now :D For the life wheel I had planned to respec out of it, I just didn't know what to put it in haha.
So far this build has been working pretty well. Been using the refined skill tree and I like it a lot better :p
How far are you?
Do you even use Oro's Sacrifice?
Why use added fire damage with Oro's? It has no physical damage, so it won't work
Let's just hope he means Fire penetration.
Lvl 50 A1 Merciless :P
"
How far are you?
Do you even use Oro's Sacrifice?

"
Why use added fire damage with Oro's? It has no physical damage, so it won't work

You're correct, I mean't Increased Burning Damage.

"
Let's just hope he means Fire penetration.

I believe I put it in there but I will Use fire Pen if/when i get a 6link :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info