Teaser Screenshot: Glacial Cascade

another skill thats gonna make my pc cry
"
qwertazx wrote:
another skill thats gonna make my pc cry

Water cooling system?

Seems more like it makes you cry before you know it's exact mechanics and it's impact on your PC. Be patient maybe until it is here and try it first before crying?
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Instead of making something FrostWall like

can you make Forst wall something?

its not freaking hard

-give frost wall life
-make it reflect damage

voila

No need to change what works. If you don't know how to make use of Frost Wall where its needed, then think harder.
POE is a fast paced killing game. If you need to cast frost wall you failed your build since it doesnt kill the fast enough before they kill you
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

its not freaking hard

-give frost wall life
-make it reflect damage

voila

This type of thoughtless balancing is exactly what people accuse GGG of, all the time.
Thoughtless? Because alpha testing wouldnt be done to balance it? Because it could be as Unbalanced as GGG's Nice balanced skills like Dishcarge,searing bond, flameblast
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

its not freaking hard

-give frost wall life
-make it reflect damage

voila

This type of thoughtless balancing is exactly what people accuse GGG of, all the time.
Thoughtless? Because alpha testing wouldnt be done to balance it? Because it could be as Unbalanced as GGG's Nice balanced skills like Dishcarge,searing bond, flameblast

it's actually not offically known who still plays on alpha. i'm not since i got uninvited, like many others.

edit: not complaining about it, my msg is more to put your blames on the internal testing department @ggg instead on the alpha realm.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 27, 2014, 6:28:14 AM
Every 2/3 of mobs are cold/elemental resistant.
This spell will be barely used i bet.
"
Flutt3r wrote:
Every 2/3 of mobs are cold/elemental resistant.
This spell will be barely used i bet.

noticed this as well. especially if you want to level in mercyless high mob density areas before starting maps.

catacombs, archives ... all have mostly elemental or cold resist mobs. sure you can penetrate cold and curse them with frostbite but imho frostbite is bugged as it has no effect on cold resist mobs (cursed icon is shown but monster property description doesn't change and life decreases as slow as without the curse) so killing speed sucks.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Very nice!

Good to see new cold skills.

Looking forward to the day Cold gets a revamp. :)
Poo
Ice Nova needs a buff! I want to make a build for it, but the damage can't compete with other skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info