Teaser Screenshot: Glacial Cascade

amazing Cast on Critical new skill!

can you please bring CoCS builds in line so playing a self-caster actually makes sense (ignoring Incinerate tanks, Flameblasters and IronWill low life RF builds)
Lightning baaaaaaaaaaaaallll?

We want it.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
haloja wrote:
Any new about desync?

how should ggg know this? they are a games company not a provider? did you bought a better inet account? maybe 30mbit? 16-30 mbit works pritty fine for me without causing any troubles ... try it maybe

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Mar 27, 2014, 3:11:16 AM
If this interacts like incinerate than i hope i will find some use for the Cybil's paw i just found! :D
SyntaxTError
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Instead of making something FrostWall like

can you make Forst wall something?

its not freaking hard

-give frost wall life
-make it reflect damage

voila

This type of thoughtless balancing is exactly what people accuse GGG of, all the time.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Oh. Glacial cascade looking sexy. Can't wait for the new race season!
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
haloja wrote:
Any new about desync?

how should ggg know this? they are a games company not a provider? did you bought a better inet account? maybe 30mbit? 16-30 mbit works pritty fine for me without causing any troubles ... try it maybe

Desync is a game flaw and happens regardless of your internet connection speed. Latency, however, can cause desync to be worse and more frequent.

It is something GGG has been trying to fix for a long time. Please be patient. I see this question arise daily. I could compare it to kids who constantly repeat:

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"

Just be patient and it will eventually happen. They have already introduced the /oos command and an autosync code.

-----------------------------------

On a side note I will be loving the Atziri MTX! Now I just need to get these fusings to work already and craft me a 6L so I can make my chest armor look awesome as well with a skin transfer.

My witch looks pretty hideous in a Savant's Robe lol. It is a melee char, but it looks like a caster/summoner :O.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Mar 27, 2014, 3:36:34 AM
Drop only or quest reward ?
u better bring some nice lighting spell :))or fire one... we already have FP, ice spear, and cold snap... all are OP, while fire has only flameblast and lighting has storm call :3
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Yup, cold already has a solid roster, fire is the most varied and generally good even though its status effect requires too much investment to work. Lightning is probably the oddest bunch, two are a bit underpowered and two are awkward to use, no decent projectile spells either.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info