Don't want to whine or beg but I had a really bad day, only thing which can cheer me up is a key.

As topic above. Few stupid things happened in RL which really freaked me out. Sure, I don't want to beg or whine and blame my immaturity which I admit that can be totally stupid at times and I apologise but the only thing that can cheer me up for the day is a key.

- Caught in the rain going to my base compound. The shuttle bus driver dropped me outside in the heavy rain despite telling him to drop me and my comrades inside.

- somebody from my camp kept calling me. I answer the calls but their speakerphone screwed up so I can't hear on their end. Hung up but repeated a few times, told the other end to use cellphone instead of office phone to contact me, but still freaking call me repeatly despite ignoring it completely!

- and I'm starting to fall sick from all the stress caused and it's not even halfway through working hours yet..
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
Last edited by UltimateDeep on Sep 22, 2011, 12:50:28 AM
"
UltimateDeep wrote:
As topic above. Few stupid things happened in RL which really freaked me out. Sure, I don't want to beg or whine and blame my immaturity which I admit that can be totally stupid at times and I apologise but the only thing that can cheer me up for the day is a key.

- Caught in the rain going to my base compound. The shuttle bus driver dropped me outside in the heavy rain despite telling him to drop me and my comrades inside.

- somebody from my camp kept calling me. I answer the calls but their speakerphone screwed up so I can't hear on their end. Hung up but repeated a few times, told the other end to use cellphone instead of office phone to contact me, but still freaking call me repeatly despite ignoring it completely!

- and I'm starting to fall sick from all the stress caused and it's not even halfway through working hours yet..

Yea me too ive had this Hard-on all day just cant seem to get it to go down tryed everything but a beta key? anyone?
my day has been tough. Give me the key instead.

kthx bai
"
Quick wrote:
Yea me too ive had this Hard-on all day just cant seem to get it to go down tryed everything but a beta key? anyone?

( ´_ゝ`)
You guys don't know the meaning of tough days :/
Kiwi through and through.
You and me both but seriously I am STILL having a hell of a day....
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
I continuously keep checking my iphone for the email to pop, its draining my battery and my patience along with it haha

good luck guys
Lody - Cold Witch Default League
I have a day off at work so I woke up after 10 hours of sleep, had a shower and sex with my GF. She left for school now and I already did everything I wanted to do today so what am I suppose to do the rest of the day? Can I get a key so I don't die of boredom?
Don't believe everything you think!
tldr.
"
UltimateDeep wrote:

not trying to be mean, but you just did what you said you didn't want to do, also that day does not sound that hard, except the sickness, but stress related sickness is easy to get rid of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info