July 20 Screenshot of the Week

Today's screenshot shows a Templar using the Spark skill to clear a room in Act Two's Church Dungeon. The sparks rebound off walls until they hit a target, causing substantial lightning damage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
1st, LOL! Spark looks great in dark environments, really.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Last edited by tormenta on Jul 19, 2011, 6:21:56 PM
I have to say that this is one of my favourite dungeons. The spark effects look really good, I cant wait to play this on my new computer :)
RIP Bolto
From all magical spells disclosed up to now, spark is my favorite (graphics/lighting-wise)
Looks like Sorceress' Charget Bolts, I liked that spammy skill (=
I am completely with the guys above me on this one... that screenshot looks stunning. It looks very high quality and really shows off the detail in everything -- the stone, the armor. The game visuals look amazing. Thank you so much! These screenshots are like a drug to us! :D MOOOOOORE! I WANT MOOOOORE! lol
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Awesome :D I <3 PoE
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Very nice. Satisfying visuals and sound can go a long way for getting people hooked into a game.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Best screenshot yet, the lighting here is amazing, keep it up!
looking only at known support gems spark seems to have a lot of potential compared to other more standard skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info