Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues:

Essence 12
Breach 27
Legacy 21

Gateway:

California

Time Zone:

Pacific

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD)

Experienced but still learning :) (~900 hours playtime)

Anything else you would like to add?

I'm just looking for a guild to join and it's so damn hard. I'm tired of playing POE alone and especially want to get some buddies for 3.0! I like to map shaped maps quickly and I usually run Vaal Spark/Spark. A lot of the time I love to run with an aurabot to speed up the mapping. I think I'd make a good addition to the guild because I'm 22 years old and had experience in a clan before as well as personally ran a few community groups one with up to 200 members. I currently run a Minecraft server that gets 20-30 players on at peak time so I have a bit of experience dealing with kids, trolls, and all around jerks. I am kinda casual when it comes to POE. I play it a lot but I don't go super hard all the time. I like to just sit down and chill most of the time and run a few maps. Thanks for reading this and thank you for your time.

If I'm likely going to get into the guild please let me know so I don't run around spamming other guild invites.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have:

Not sure how to link gear on the forums. I currently have around 15-20ex of gear on my Spark Character and have another 10-15ex on my aurabot which I'm selling to try out Vall Fireball.
============================================
Last edited by Gigorahk on Jul 15, 2017, 2:28:01 AM
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
Artemee(ATM I switch a lot depending on build ideas)

91 Pathfinder(WandaBout)
91 Elementalist(Mjolli)

Essence: 30
Breach: 20
Legacy: 25

Gateway: Washington

Time Zone: DST

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD)
:Hmm I find this question odd because after playing since alpha I still make mistakes like I am a noob...that beings said I have played since alpha and I have not used steam in 3 years but my hours say 1.2k on it. So I should have at the very least triple that.

Anything else you would like to add?
I have been in many "guilds" in the years of playing Path of Exile and I always run into the same issue where people just stop playing. I am really looking to join a guild that enjoys talking about the game. My group of friends have not played since alpha and do not feel a love for the game like I do, and that ends up causing a problem and is overwhelming for them.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have:
I have something like 150 stash tabs and 20 of them are uniques 7 of them are quads. I have many mirrored items. Have not gotten lucky with uber enchants yet.

Also I am 24 and my name is Ryan
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: DonnyTwoCocks

Levels of your two highest characters: I have four level 94s

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: ess:36 breach: didnt play. leg:25 got 37 in prophecy

Gateway: Texas

Time Zone: US eastern

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) experienced/veteran, nearly 2k hours

Anything else you would like to add? i'm mostly looking for people to talk to while playing, maybe group stuff if it seems fun

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: like 150 ex worth of misc on standard
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type