End game marauder survival\dps question

"
Balsha wrote:
I do not know about real endgame but my lvl 72 marauder can jump into 90% of lvl 67 map monster packs and sweep away happily. You can jump into any white pack and most blue packs but at some you cannot.

I have 3.5k health, 75% damage reduction and maxed resistances (with 7 endurance charges up).

Running clarity and grace on life and determination and hatred on mana.

Hope that somewhat answers your question.

THE MAN!!!! lvl 72 is end game enough... it surely answers all my questions mate.. thx a lot.

One more 7 feet tall axe swining beast coming up 8) fuck em ranged pussyes ;)
IGN: Seze
Last edited by _Seze_ on Feb 1, 2013, 6:48:11 AM
don t know ,just started to using it but molten shell could be usefull for tank marauder,it adds armor+ explode when depleted dealing fire damage to near mobs

found some usefull info here,cause i have mana problem,clarity is the answer,only reserves much life,can it be used with reduced mana?

100% melee, i like it that way,good thread
"
quasar011 wrote:
don t know ,just started to using it but molten shell could be usefull for tank marauder,it adds armor+ explode when depleted dealing fire damage to near mobs

found some usefull info here,cause i have mana problem,clarity is the answer,only reserves much life,can it be used with reduced mana?

100% melee, i like it that way,good thread

I'm not sure about Molten Shell(MS in future), on higher lvls mobs hit really hard so it will go down quickly and u might be casting it non stop while u could spend that time attacking.
it seems like endurance charges will be "must have" thing to run with and spend points on...so far warlord's mark, rev. totem and determination is enough for me...we'll see...wish luck to all those who wanna jump right in to the battle hell and tear appart all around them
"
Maxicoman wrote:
it seems like endurance charges will be "must have" thing to run with and spend points on...so far warlord's mark, rev. totem and determination is enough for me...we'll see...wish luck to all those who wanna jump right in to the battle hell and tear appart all around them

Just asked a closed beta veteran about end game melee... he said we'r gonna die horribly :D
But i'm still gonna go with me barbarian 8)
About MS, i would like to add that it was useful while levelling but endgame it does fall off. Mobs you want to use it on tear it down pretty fast and the damage is not that great later on.

It is still useful before leaping into a pack, dont get me wrong, but you will want to level other gems when you get to that point.

About clarity, yes it can be used with reduced mana gem and it should be. When you level your reduced mana gem a bit, you will want to add grace to the same link. Clarity you should level to the point you are confortable with but do not overlevel it (i keep mine on lvl 3) since warlords + 2% mana leech on equipment is more than enough for mana regen in combat.

I am wondering, i have not played closed beta, what did that veteran mean by that? Is there going to be a huge leap in difficulty from lvl 68 maps to lvl 70+ ones?

"
Balsha wrote:

I am wondering, i have not played closed beta, what did that veteran mean by that? Is there going to be a huge leap in difficulty from lvl 68 maps to lvl 70+ ones?

He said that u can do fine solo just must be a bit careful end game. But when it's 6 man party, mobs become very hard(mostly archers and mages) and hit for insane amounts of damage.. so end game 6 man party might be a suicide to jump into mobs with melee...that's why he calls it Path of Ranged Exile...melee are very underpowered compared to ranged, they just don't have the means to survive those hits.
"
Balsha wrote:
I do not know about real endgame but my lvl 72 marauder can jump into 90% of lvl 67 map monster packs and sweep away happily. You can jump into any white pack and most blue packs but at some you cannot.

I have 3.5k health, 75% damage reduction and maxed resistances (with 7 endurance charges up).

Slighty OT, but I'm running a Marauder myself too and I'm just wondering how can you get 7 endurance charges? I'm seeing 3 endurance charge passives in the tree so where does the seventh one come from? Some item or skill?
"
aajiix wrote:
"
Balsha wrote:

Slighty OT, but I'm running a Marauder myself too and I'm just wondering how can you get 7 endurance charges? I'm seeing 3 endurance charge passives in the tree so where does the seventh one come from? Some item or skill?

Bandit camp quest reward in act 2.
"
_Seze_ wrote:
Bandit camp quest reward in act 2.

Ah, I'm still in Cruel Act 1 so haven't seen that one. Thanks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info