I die a little inside, every 25 min.

im a night guard, so I have a lot of time to surf the web. I check poe site alot atnight. I watch the timer.........10......5..4..3..2..1........rage face!

AnyoneOut there like me? Lol
"
snowspike wrote:
im a night guard, so I have a lot of time to surf the web. I check poe site alot atnight. I watch the timer.........10......5..4..3..2..1........rage face!

There are tens of thousands of people that timer chooses from... and everyday, that number increases. You may as well forget that timer exists.
"
jim2point0 wrote:
"
snowspike wrote:

There are tens of thousands of people that timer chooses from... and everyday, that number increases. You may as well forget that timer exists.

Yep. That timer has already forgotten that you exist. :P
"
jim2point0 wrote:
"
snowspike wrote:

YouMake snowspike sad.......
seriously, if I get a key, I'll eat my hat. And if I'm not wearing a hat, I'll eat my pants.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
i know the feeling XD, spend alot of time in the labs at uni, every 20 mins or so i check the timer (mostly cause im bored of playing with actionscript lol)
Oh I just hope upcoming buff to timer gives priority to forum actives or I would brand GGG as an @r53hole... Because seriously I swear that I'm not going to wait till OBT.
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
"
UltimateDeep wrote:
Oh I just hope upcoming buff to timer gives priority to forum actives or I would brand GGG as an @r53hole... Because seriously I swear that I'm not going to wait till OBT.

then don't, you seem like a really impatient person tbh, just mellow and wait like the rest of us, complaining or insulting the people who make the game your so desperate to play just seems rude
I get a little excited each time the clock is near the end, hoping I'm next but I never am. Still fun to pretend I might be next.
"
Gpas wrote:
"
UltimateDeep wrote:

then don't, you seem like a really impatient person tbh, just mellow and wait like the rest of us, complaining or insulting the people who make the game your so desperate to play just seems rude

^ This

A lot of people who don't make posts are still "forum actives", they just stay in the shadows and only read posts without replying. Let's be honest with ourselves for a second here tho, even if you don't get into CBT, you know you're going to play in OBT, don't lie ;D

"
I get a little excited each time the clock is near the end, hoping I'm next but I never am. Still fun to pretend I might be next.

none0ftheabove
Last edited by None0fTheAbove on Sep 21, 2011, 11:38:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info