Whitelist suggestion

Since so many have been complaining about passive accounts being invited into the beta, I was thinking... why not create some kind of whitelist?

Have people write about themselves and show that they're serious.

Just an idea that popped into my head.
This would be a LOT of work O.o
none0ftheabove
Totally different from what I had in mind with "whitelist"...
Not as much as you might think. Here's why:

1. You'd get rid of all the inactive people. Instead you'd get only the ones that really are interested in playing. With the random clock, anyone can get in.

2. We'd get rid of all the key whining threads.

3. We could have old trusted forum members help out with accepting people into the whitelist.
that still gets rid of the people that dont log in but still check the site, and lurk on the forums (i did that about a month before posting anything or even logging in again)

although a white list on a separate timer would be cool =]
About the lurkers.... I guess they would either have to post in the whitelist thread.... or simply not play.
it is not because an account is 'passive' that the owner won't enter the beta because, i believe he receives an email telling he git a key.

If it was otherwise the vast majorities of the key would never be used and GGG would have taken action.

So stop all this non-sense please, like people deserve key more than others.
Stop the complain and let it be known that it the idea of whitelist or getting rid of accounts is stupid as the community won't build itself with only people having hear of the game in 2010.

Regards.
Last edited by Aruken on Sep 21, 2011, 10:37:24 PM
Wait.... what? Nice Engrish.
"
Wait.... what? Nice Engrish.

go f*ck yourself
and another forum brawl brakes out XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info