Creeping slowly towards August...

I really can't wait to test or play this game, it looks like a breath of fresh air to the genre. Well done to the devs for creating what looks to be a real threat to the crown of Diablo.

I find myself watching POE on youtube a great deal, it really is a mouthwatering prospect!

Another thing I really like is that ANY loot can drop from ANY mob type. I totally agree with the dev that said ' it is annoying in games where certain mobs won't drop anything interesting from crow for example' A feature they used in Titan Quest that really bugged me - as good as the game was indeed.

Anyway, only just over a week left of july and then the anticpation will really hot up next month!

Cheers

Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
I always chuckle a little when one of the little monkeys drops a giant suit of plate armor.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
I always chuckle a little when one of the little monkeys drops a giant suit of plate armor.

I will certainly look forward to that!
Well I think the devs realise that having a well-developed item and loot system is arguably the best way to keep people playing late in the game. They seem to be doing well in that regard.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I agree entirely, while it may not seem realistic that a suit of armour drops from animals, it really adds a sort of fairness into the game so that you constantly are able to obtain items.
I'm totally fine with a 4' tall, 50 pound creature dropping a 200-pound, 6' tall suit of armor. It's a game :D
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
These types of games are all about the loot! =)
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
These types of games are all about the loot! =)

Totally agree and can't wait to see all those glorious armours clanking as they drop on the floor after killing a rat :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info