What my desktop has looked like for the past 2 hours xD

This is what my desktop has looked like for the past 2 hours, and what it's going to look like until I get a beta key lawl :D

Spoiler
none0ftheabove
I feel ya man.
I too feel the pain. It hurts so bad...
Yayayaya ;o
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
Ill post few good screenshot later today, to show my daily routine. Dont lose your sanity, yogg-saron is coming!
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
Every 25 minutes I mutter "shit" under my breath. Eventually my co-worker looked over and asked me who exactly was pissing me off so much.

I feel ya, buddy.
I'm checking my email constantly too.But what's that timer?Am I missing something? :O
Aah, you have the same job as me....
I feel your pain. It's such a fate worse then death
Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.
Last edited by Illusionist on Sep 22, 2011, 9:48:42 AM
"
jikavak wrote:
I'm checking my email constantly too.But what's that timer?Am I missing something? :O

"The Timer"::

On the homepage there is a timer that gives a random person a beta key every 25 minutes :)

Side Note ::

I'm so desperate for this game, I'm in my computer programming class right now and hacked my way through the website blocks to get on the forum ^.^

"
refinedbean wrote:
Every 25 minutes I mutter "shit" under my breath. Eventually my co-worker looked over and asked me who exactly was pissing me off so much.

I feel ya, buddy.

LOL, i've been doing the exact same thing except my classmate turned to me and asked me if I had tourettes xD

none0ftheabove
Last edited by None0fTheAbove on Sep 22, 2011, 8:19:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info