Double invite weekend?

I think they should allow two or more invites go out everything 25 min this weekend :) would be nice.
That would be nice, but I just don't see that happening, since they just doubled the amount of friend invites going out. Great idea though, I hope they do get a chance to look at it and consider!
Well, hopefully...

because on the friggin Beta Key Timer is making me grow desperate for a Key even Quicker!
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
Having a Weekend special idea is actually pretty good. Maybe for every weekend, the timer goes down to 10 minutes until the end of Sunday (literally at like 0:01 Monday Morning)

It'd make people want to stay longer so they can better their chances. It's normally 58.6 Beta invites a day with the current timer, if they upped it to 10 minutes a key only for weekends, It would go up to 144 keys a day, so 288 keys a weekend. Not an extreme increase but it'd be quite significant from the normal 117.2 keys on the weekend.

Or maybe after they release big patches to the game, they have a day that the timer goes to 10 minutes so people can try out the new patch.

+1 to this thread!
https://www.Twitch.tv/odyttv
Probably wouldn't be hard to implement. But I think they are probably more focused on the game's functionality rather than the website's functionality. Which is a good thing too.
"
Chivalrous wrote:
Probably wouldn't be hard to implement. But I think they are probably more focused on the game's functionality rather than the website's functionality. Which is a good thing too.
you probably right but alwsys good you hope.
Lol we can only wish for this.
"
Chivalrous wrote:

You're right, and I don't disagree. This I think is more meant for closer to Open Beta time, so they can get stress tests done and appease their ever growing crowd of gamers :P
https://www.Twitch.tv/odyttv
agreed.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Very nice idea, hopefully they'll grasp on to it :)
Derpy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info