Beta Key !

Is it Ren's House or Ren Shouse? :)

Thanks for giving the key away here. And here is to the hope that next person will keep it trickling back to the forums!
Congrats have fun playing in the beta
very much so, hf everyone in and gl to those not in yet!

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

I'll post here to say that it's great you got in, and a nice thing you're doing for the people here on the forums - in hopes that I don't sound too much like a suck up for that key you're holding on to :P Cause I'd really prefer not to.
Cool...Have fun in PoE :)
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Just came here to say congrats, and it's great that you're willing to give the extra key away to someone active on the forum here.

Personally I think that the active ones deserve it more than the ones that never post, even if they're watching the forum. You can't really know, right?
Thanks for the love guys.

I will be downloading the game tonight when I get home, and hopefully sooner then later the friend invites will come in. :)
Gratz Man! Have fun! Hope to see you around soon :) *crosses fingers*
doesnt matter where i get my key from but i will be giving my friend key away on the forums too

good luck to everyone getting a key ^^
IGN: Magrek/Orthion
Gratz! I'll be there with you someday. Hopefully soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info