beta timer is to funny

it litterally just picked 2 people in a row that was loged in for a minute then loged out and never loged back in with zero posts. most hilarious thing i ever saw.
Yeah, it picked me just like that. Hilarious.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I guess we should prolly do just that to improve our chances lol
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

your a active user, whole different story, but most of the people that the beta timer chooses has been inactive for months, some like the ones that are getting chosen now only have been loged in for a minute
"
slasher22 wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

your a active user, whole different story, but most of the people that the beta timer chooses has been inactive for months, some like the ones that are getting chosen now only have been loged in for a minute
I didn't log in for 5 months after I created my account, until after the beta started.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Sep 21, 2011, 12:18:19 PM
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
slasher22 wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

I didn't log in for 5 months after I created my account, until after the beta started.

Well that is awesome.
Hm Betacounter... Well are the keys soulbound? Because if not I'm off creating like 1000 acc's ;)

Also this counter seems broken. It tells us in advance which the next random pick will be. Whats up with that?
'At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.'
OP, please. PLEASE. this has been stated sooo many times. People do not use forums when the beta hasn't even started, ESPECIALLY if it's half a year left! People aren't inactive, they probably aren't the forum type of people.

And why the HELL are you complaining? You registered 2 days ago! Oh, and posting about how the cake is a lie on the forums isn't being active. that doesn't help anyone anywhere, in any way. Being active = supporting, coming up with new ideas e.t.c. Check out the suggestion forums!

I'm bold as hell now and I'm reaaally sorry for it, but seriously these threads have to stop. this is just bullsh*it.
-Generic forum signature here-
sigh i think you dont get hte point, im not that desperate for a key, as i got other games to keep me occupied but when i see a flaw i have to post it, also btw it says last active on the same day as they joined...... soo???? oh and yes i did make this account 2 days ago ( well 3 to be exact because its the 22nd where i am and i made this acc on the 19th) so ye thanks for telling me when i made this acc bro.\

oh and bro, if you dont like my posts, then dont look at them ok? they are there to entertain people you know a thread thats different from the " can i have a beta key" or the infamous outdated beta competetions.

also gl on finding a key.
Last edited by slasher22 on Sep 21, 2011, 12:35:48 PM
It's not a flaw, it's called random. RANDOM! This topic is getting old. There is a higher chance if you are active, but if there are 99 inactive users for 1 active one...well you get the picture.
Also, if you get picked you'll be emailed, which means those "inactive" players might get very active users once they get to play.

Why are there 5 of these threads every day?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info