Random DC unable to connect to login server

Had a dc earlier about 9:15am (my time) and every time i tried to relog just "failed to connect to login server". Restarted client but it woudnt let me in.

Would try to authenticate me but just keeps failing. Just says "unexpected disconnection, operation timed out"

Im on America server.
Last edited by darkomens on Jan 30, 2013, 10:24:09 AM
Yea having the same issue here so it's not you :p hopefully back up soon they are pretty swift with these things.
Same here I guess its a problem that will soon be over, for example a loginserver that has crashed
Yea i like the speed they work, but i was in the process of experimenting with a new skill setup and i leave for work in like an hour lol. Wanted to test before i left so im not thinking about it all day.
same here, seems the EU login has gone poof too
"
darkomens wrote:
Yea i like the speed they work, but i was in the process of experimenting with a new skill setup and i leave for work in like an hour lol. Wanted to test before i left so im not thinking about it all day.

I hear you :P i just got back from work and can't login, but that is why they call it beta right. :)
I was in game, went to the stash and saw that it was empty. The stash inventory grid was gone as well, I couldn't place any new items in. I closed the game and tried restarting it, now getting the same "operation timed out" and "unexpected disconnection occured" thing.
Last edited by Manscape on Jan 30, 2013, 10:29:17 AM
Getting the same thing. Just made it to an area with no TP...Sigh...
This seems to be an account related issue... One account of mine I can log in fine, the other is getting the error. I hope the login servers have not been compromised...
"
Manscape wrote:
I was in game, went to the stash and saw that it was empty. The stash inventory grid was gone as well, I couldn't place any new items in. I closed the game and tried restarting it, now getting the same "unable to connect" thing.

To be honest it sounds like the servers where down already and you would have been DC if you would not have turned of the game. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info