Give everyone, something to smile about!

I know this is closed beta, but how about this. Just for one day or maybe a weekend, open it up for everyone to play for a day or two. =) You know that the dealer always gives a taste to get you hooked!

I know this is off the wall but i think it would make a lot of people happy even if just for a weekend lol.
Last edited by snowspike on Sep 21, 2011, 11:12:10 AM
You must feel pretty bad that everyone is ignoring this thread. Not even the effort from anyone to comment how bad it is.
"
azaroth wrote:
You must feel pretty bad that everyone is ignoring this thread. Not even the effort from anyone to comment how bad it is.

I don't feel bad about stuff over the net. If someone doesn't like my post i don't care =) Also Trolling has no effect on me mr. Hugs! :)
This is now a 'Share funny stuff' thread.
(Because that's what i first thought of when i read the title)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

Edit: Also.. Bump!
Last edited by NetworxSniper on Sep 21, 2011, 11:44:48 AM
The reason they won't let that many people into beta (or at least one of them) is because they probably don't have the stable hardware yet to support that many people.
SO even if they'd want to, I don't even think they even could at this point.
No need to let that many people in, only to disappoint them with server crashes or error messages.
Last edited by Wightnish on Sep 21, 2011, 11:48:35 AM
i dont think they going to do it cuz server capacity stress test is usualy done on open beta.
Good Great Game !!!
"
Wightnish wrote:
The reason they won't let that many people into beta (or at least one of them) is because they probably don't have the stable hardware yet to support that many people.
SO even if they'd want to, I don't even think they even could at this point.
No need to let that many people in, only to disappoint them with server crashes or error messages.

Yea i figed as much, but was at least giving it a shot lol
Hey any shot is worth a shot at all right? Good luck to us all who want keys, and for those who have them already, I hope you enjoy the game.

Been watching a caster here and there show off the game live, and a few youtube videos of it, and the game looks fantastic!

If i get to play the game, closed, open or finished, I don't care. The game is definitely on my "To Play!" list now ^_^

Looks very fun and definitely worth a chance to play in my future :3
http://instagib.tv/mistresskeo
AAAND, the beta isn't for shits and giggles. It's for testing. there would be no point letting all members get a day or two to get into the beta, because the beta section would be spammed with the same bugs several times.(if people would actually post response, that is.)
-Generic forum signature here-
"
Stentuff wrote:
AAAND, the beta isn't for shits and giggles. It's for testing. there would be no point letting all members get a day or two to get into the beta, because the beta section would be spammed with the same bugs several times.(if people would actually post response, that is.)

Im a very active member, so thus i would post anything i would find wrong, but that is just me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info