I can't make my girlfriend happy!

Wow, thread title sounds like I'm having some erm, problems huh?

Well, I got given a beta invite from a friend yesterday and checked out how the game looked, and was most impressed. I downloaded and installed and really enjoyed what I saw but here's the thing....

Me and my gf have played virtually every PC hack and slash game out there together, I REALLY want to play this game so much but I simply can't without her, its our long term "thing" we do. Is there any way I might obtain another key somehow? from what I hear the amount of invites to the beta have just gone up and thought one more might not hurt if somebody can help or explain something I might be able to do?

Thanks guys! hope to catch you all around the game and squish some monsters :P
Remember, moderators on this forum get their feelings hurt VERY easily and will use any excuse to edit your post. Don't say anything that might upset them or they'll cry and throw a temper tantrum. This of course proves you were right and that they can't take it.
give her the D
seriously?
As I understand it you should be getting a friend invite to give out yourself shortly.
"
Unclemart wrote:
Wow, thread title sounds like I'm having some erm, problems huh?

Well, I got given a beta invite from a friend yesterday and checked out how the game looked, and was most impressed. I downloaded and installed and really enjoyed what I saw but here's the thing....

Me and my gf have played virtually every PC hack and slash game out there together, I REALLY want to play this game so much but I simply can't without her, its our long term "thing" we do. Is there any way I might obtain another key somehow? from what I hear the amount of invites to the beta have just gone up and thought one more might not hurt if somebody can help or explain something I might be able to do?

Thanks guys! hope to catch you all around the game and squish some monsters :P

Someone with a beta key comes in and asks for another? >_<

Anyways, how about you make her come in and find another key for herself? :P Doesn't really sound like you should be the one doing this..

What you can do is hope. And compete in some of the very silly competitions on the forum. GL!
And then when after you invite your girlfriend, she'll get a chance to invite someone and she can invite me!

:D
pics of the girlfriend
hey this is her isn't it?

when I get a beta key, ill invite her
Lol the balls on this guy...

How about you make your gf happy using traditional means until such time that you get a friend invite?
My mind has a mind of its own.
If she wants to play, tell her to play with you.
Just a Hazin Blazin Stargazer~
"
Chivalrous wrote:
As I understand it you should be getting a friend invite to give out yourself shortly.

From what I was told from the guy that gave me the key thats right :) I've been playing a little today and the game is really fun so far ;)

"
ascalonn wrote:
If she wants to play, tell her to play with you.

She does, but im kinda sore from it all :/
Remember, moderators on this forum get their feelings hurt VERY easily and will use any excuse to edit your post. Don't say anything that might upset them or they'll cry and throw a temper tantrum. This of course proves you were right and that they can't take it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info