ELE ST, World 3rd INV / World 1st Solo INV Atziri Kill | (Items and Spec)

"
1) Do you use enfeeble all the time or while mapping temporal chains/(specific) elemental curses or sth. like that?

2) I do not see cast on damage taken. almost everybody uses this. why don't you? (I mean it must be really good, otherwise it would not be used so much)

3) Is your main attack (Spectral throw) also your most used single target attack? Or sth. like heavy strike?

4) Your foil has a really good attack speed. do you go for that in every way since you take in cruel difficulty kraitlyns reward and not oaks. I thoughtk 18% more physical damage would be far superior?!

5)Your spec is based on elemental dmg. Since spectral throw scales best with high physical dmg (as far as i know), wouldn't it better to take some points for strong arm or sth. like that? With your talents, should I still aim for highest phys dmg one hand or focus on elemental dmg or even weapon speed. (Weapon speed for sure can be very useful to run/throw/run and so on just to avoid much damage and do as most damage as possible in the meantime...)

6) when did you switch to blood magic for spectral throw and did you run clarity to this point? Could imagine this spec has some mana issues until blood magic can be taken.

7) Did you have any problems with specific mods while mapping? You got IR, but in solo maps, do you run grace?

8) Why did you not take path of the warrior and the life nodes near it or the ones below diamond skin with 6%life and 6% armor?

9) sorry for so much questens and the last one might sound stuipid, but why are there so much empty gem slots? :D (Is this perhaps just that none is confused about gems in your gear, that you do not even use?)

1) I had elemental weakness, temporal chains, and enfeeble, and generally, I was casting elemental weakness while solo mapping to improve clear speed. While grouping, I was playing with a dual curser so it was a nonissue.

2) I was using cast on damage taken with enduring cry and molten shell. The gems are not shown as I was swapping gems around for the Atziri fight.

3) Spectral Throw is also my single target attack. You can also swap in faster projectiles for single target in place of LMP

4) This build scales off elemental damage from aura and gear, making physical damage useless. The way to benefit the most from elemental damage is to scale attack speed as high as possible.

5) You should not take any physical damage nodes.

6) I would recommend leveling as searing bond if at all possible. However, you can also level as this build if you have enough aura nodes and can run wrath and anger. You would probably just have to use mana potions to sustain your attacks.

7)Elemental Reflect with half regen was annoying to deal with, but this build can really do any mods besides blood magic. If you do a hard map while soloing, you can drop haste for grace, but everyone in groups runs grace.

8) I did not take those life nodes as I did not have enough passive points for them. You would need to sacrifice ballistic mastery to take those, and ballistic mastery is essential.

9) There are empty gem slots because I was swapping gems around for Atziri fight.
In game name: KobebryantMagicFMamba
Is Lightning Coil for this build mandatory?

I just leveled a marauder to level 65 with this build, and i feel squishy as fk, i dont have inner force and dont run grace atm. I do have saffell's tho..

Also my dps is pretty low, but that should be cause my auras are not even level 15
lightning coil is not mandatory.

Your dps will increase with a 6L and leveled auras, and it is extremely important to 20Q your faster attacks , lmp, and ST as its 30% attack speed total just from that.
In game name: KobebryantMagicFMamba
thanks again for the enlightening answers!

Did you not pick berserking because you would have to spend 2 points into the previous nodes for each 3% attack speed? Is this not worth it?

or would you just have to sacrifice other more important nodes?
Why Maurauder?

And what level were you when you first killed Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info