ELE ST, World 3rd INV / World 1st Solo INV Atziri Kill | (Items and Spec)

topaz and ruby, brings you to 99% fire and lightning resist. Around 21% spell block

I died earlier today, but it was due to tryign to sell Atziri attempts at 350-400 ping and has nothing to do with the spec. Had a bad desync where I teleported back into a mega flameblast and stormcall and got one shotted.
In game name: KobebryantMagicFMamba
you da man. phone tether and man mode. that's a brave combination you are running.
Would you mind posting the flasks you were using?
@Bonefide
@TUYOSHI
I was running 5 flasks with staunching. 2 were Seething Hallowed Life flasks. 1 was Ample Sanctified Life Flask. The other two were ample ruby of staunching and ample topaz of staunching.
how exactly do u get to 99% light and fire resist?
its 79% from nodes, 83% with saffell and 93% from flask.. where's the 6% im missing?
lvl 20 purity of fire and lightning with aura nodes
so, u dont use wrath+anger+haste on atziri? u ditch one of them and use both fire and lightning purity ?
I used wrath + anger + lightning + fire on Atziri

You can use wrath + anger + haste + lightning while doing regular mapping.
@Lethalgod

If you read Mathils elemental Buzzsaw guide you will see that with Alphas howl and lvl 20 reduced mana gem, you can run all 5 auras, Haset + wrath + anger + purity of fire + purity of lightning.

This is the reason why you get 99% with flasks.

Cheers!
Avantor
I agree that Mathil's build might be better overall for killing Atziri due to having higher dps, but his build is much much worse in terms of general mapping. Not having Iron Reflexes is a huge sacrifice you have to make. In groups with people running determination and grace, you can easily reach up to 30k armor and have 75k armor when popping a granite and jade. This type of mitigation is invaluable and allows you to use a Saffel's. Having a Saffel's allows you to have 90 all resistance while having 30k armor, making you near unkillable in maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info