ELE ST, World 3rd INV / World 1st Solo INV Atziri Kill | (Items and Spec)

Was the first person to complete the Apex of Sacrifice Instance with no curser or anyone else entering the instance.

My gear is pretty mediocre besides obviously the unique items. The jewelry I have is really bad, and I was missing a good chunk of potentiali DPS from it. In the end, I was running around with 6k dps as I could not run haste due to running anger and wrath and two purity auras. The first two bosses were relatively easy with kiting, but Atziri was extremely risky. I was playing on my phone tethered internet connection with like 250 ping, so when Atziri splits into her four mirror images, dodging the overlapping flameblasts and stormcalls becomes really difficult.

Bandits: Normal - Help Oak, Cruel- Help Kraitlyn, Merciless- Kill All

Spec: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMLYQx9EH8UTRUgFm8XLxmFGYYZiho4Gmwajx2qJKoksCcvKaUqTSzpLYMyiTWSNuk9_D8nROdGcUp9SshN404qVcZXDVfiWGNZ81uvXz9mnmegah5sFm6qb55yqXbnd-V4DXlofNmApIMJg9uG0Yd2iPGMz49GkFWRzpcGm7WdrqIApKymV6cIp4SoGKlurEesqrXyuJO77byfwBrBBMM6xKLGnsbYykrOcc9l0NDSId0N4YjjauOf6yzsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj22vcy-tL7CfxL_MX-jw==

I have done the Atziri fight approximately twice now on Invaison.Overall, it was a fun fight, and ele ST is a build that is truly only limited by your own play.
In game name: KobebryantMagicFMamba
Last edited by etyee12 on Mar 27, 2014, 12:49:50 AM
phone tether! legit man mode bro. Congrats
IGN: EpedizzleOG
Congrats.
Congrats!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
no borrowed gear and shit, legit mate, gz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Wow congrats. It's crazy how much all the aura strength nodes and the level of wrath/anger must help comparing your DPS to mathils. Sure he got to run haste but he also used a 5L. With the extra Aura level + nodes he got 1/3rd more dps out of it.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Yeah if I had level 21 auras and influence, the fight would have been much easier with much higher dps.
In game name: KobebryantMagicFMamba
Congrats!
Can u tell us what was your spell block?
Well done all hail the lightning coil - item of choice this league.
TFIGEGKTB
Out of curiousity, how do you deal with ele reflect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info