Need advice,

Hi all. Currently im a level 65 duelist infernal blow build atm. I am using a 2 handed sword atm but i find it nearly impossible to stay a live at higher levels in melee range. i was looking for some advice and was also considering switching to sword and board if that would help me a lot more. my resists are almost maxed but my gear is by no means anything amazing right now. any other advice on anything that could help me progress would help a lot, thank you.
I had a similar trouble and yes shield helped a lot.
As soon as I respeced into 75% block I was able to survive.

I would suggest making a new character up to lvl 50-60 to test before using your Regrets.

Hope it helps a bit.
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
always post tree and gear

I really haven't done much with melee, but I'd imagine 2 handers need to stack life and armor.
also, look into endu charges + immortal call
"
EomMage wrote:
always post tree and gear

I really haven't done much with melee, but I'd imagine 2 handers need to stack life and armor.
also, look into endu charges + immortal call

^This. You should also look into getting some life on hit and life leech.
You should also have a ranged attack to soften up the mobs before they get close. I use Ground Slam and/or Spectral Throw. Also, as people said life is even more important on melee so make sure you use your life nodes. Post your gear and tree so people can help you better.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info