Beta invite related discussion - Beta player activity is low on the forum

I have noticed that most of the people who visite this part of the forum are no-beta players.

For the beta players that comes, it's because they either misclick or have a beta key or something to gives in a contest or something.

On top of that, a part that is quite strange, in the people who gives suggestion (in the suggestion part of the forum), only something like 5% of the suggestions comes from Beta (or Alpha) Players.

I know that there is an additionnal area that only Beta Testers can go to so that bugs locations and fixes request can be given. But isn't that almost funny that we don't have any more news from them?

And I almost forgot to mention that half of the said Beta Testers that have posted in suggestion are have posted their topics before they became Beta Tester. (as it will appear on all their posts as part of their profil)

Just partially a rant I wished to share.
Feel free to troll around if you like. ;)
I didn't started this topic for more than discussing this strange "phenome-none" (as "absence of phenomen" from Beta Testers)
Paranoia, flagrant misspelling, son are you on cocaine?
AMD 233mhz
256MB RAM
PCI 3DFX Voodoo 3000
I wasn't going to even reply in this thread but Leak's comment was too funny lol. Props to you sir.
You're absolutely right that most beta members post more in the Beta forum than they do in the General forum. Some of us like to hop around, though. I think I post equally between the two.

What do you expect, anyway? We're mostly too busy playing the game :p
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
LeakBlack wrote:
Paranoia, flagrant misspelling, son are you on cocaine?

Hilarious!!
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

What do you expect, anyway?

Invites :)

On a serious (not serious) note, here's another phenome-maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2P68iML-VM
The avatar is an accurate depiction of myself, waiting for an invite.
"
donoghu wrote:
I have noticed that most of the people who visite this part of the forum are no-beta players.

For the beta players that comes, it's because they either misclick or have a beta key or something to gives in a contest or something.

On top of that, a part that is quite strange, in the people who gives suggestion (in the suggestion part of the forum), only something like 5% of the suggestions comes from Beta (or Alpha) Players.

I know that there is an additionnal area that only Beta Testers can go to so that bugs locations and fixes request can be given. But isn't that almost funny that we don't have any more news from them?

And I almost forgot to mention that half of the said Beta Testers that have posted in suggestion are have posted their topics before they became Beta Tester. (as it will appear on all their posts as part of their profil)

Just partially a rant I wished to share.
Feel free to troll around if you like. ;)
I didn't started this topic for more than discussing this strange "phenome-none" (as "absence of phenomen" from Beta Testers)

I'm sure that beta members are active on forum.. Most of beta members are active on bug forum section but we don't have permission to access in that area..
Last edited by Evix on Sep 21, 2011, 3:58:26 PM
They're probably busy playing the game and reporting bugs to the beta forums. It's always nice to have some people share their thoughts on the no-luck-yet side though, feel free to help us join the lucky-side! ;)
-Generic forum signature here-
There are some really helpful beta members that come around fairly often. One I can name off the top of my head is DarkWestern. He seems like a fairly prominent helper of the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info