If Dominus > Piety

How are his Labs going to look like?
I wonder how GGG is going to make it even scarier than Lunaris temple lvl 3

maybe thats where the dead babies are going to end up?
Who is this dominus fella anyway?
I honestly can't imagine them ever topping the Lunaris temple, it's probably the best area I've ever seen in an ARPG. The gruesomeness, the music, the horrifying screams, the overall atmosphere, it's absolutely amazing.
"
Hellfell wrote:

he is the one talking in this open beta trailer, he is the bald looking dude with those spikey bracers on his arms.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/eehtnb/path-of-exile-exclusive-open-beta-trailer
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
"
Hellfell wrote:

My take is, since ‘Gems are filled with Nightmares’ he wants to sacrifice you The Exile who lived through all the Horror to confront him. To make the most powerful Gem and become a God.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Hellfell wrote:

My take is, since ‘Gems are filled with Nightmares’ he wants to sacrifice you The Exile who lived through all the Horror to confront him. To make the most powerful Gem and become a God.

Sounds like these guys.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

He's just gonna sit behind a desk, petting a bunny.
"
oblomir wrote:
"

He's just gonna sit behind a desk, petting a bunny.

or a cat
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Hellfell wrote:

Not a bad theory.

'Dear Exile, thank you for making all of these gems strong for me. I'll take those...'
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 31, 2013, 7:00:24 AM
"
Charan wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Hellfell wrote:

Not a bad theory.

'Dear Exile, thank you for making all of these gems strong for me. I'll take those...'

I am not through with what we have so far of Act 3 so I don’t know more about how Gems are created. I will keep working on my theory^^
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info