So let's take a look at the latest random to receive a key...

"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
italianmango1 wrote:
Just so you know me and many others never touched our accounts until we received a beta key and for me it was 11 and a half months since I touched it again.
5 months here. It's not a disaster that invites are going to people who don't log in.

About time some beta members tried to set the others straight! I'm starting to get really tired of seeing all the threads like this :P

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

Seriously, they probably just tried like all of us, then eventually gave up on it because they got tired of trying with no outcome. It will probably happen to the majority of current posters that will go inactive until the open beta starts.
lol
yeah it is most likly that once open beta starts all those inactive acounts will start up again. i just hope i get a beta key soon though i cant wait for this game, it looks awesome.
"
LoHEver wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pawel600

Last visited: May 2011... Anyone thinks that guy is gonna use his key, in case he ever finds it in his email?

GGG is unconcerned with your declarations of the worthiness of lack thereof or beta members.
do you have to be one of those who make numerous nonsense posts to have an increased chance of getting a key, or just actively reading/logging into the forums?
I hope he does.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
Dang!
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
u mad?
"
aurisacra wrote:
do you have to be one of those who make numerous nonsense posts to have an increased chance of getting a key, or just actively reading/logging into the forums?

Seconding this question, I don't post on these forums but I've been following the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info