So let's take a look at the latest random to receive a key...

Not saying this is what people are doing... but is it possible that people are creating 10-20 accounts in hopes that they might get one?
why not? its been proven several times thoose got an invite already by having many..
You guys are going to drive yourselves crazy with that timer. It's just not worth the fight and GGG has stated multiple times you just never know if those guys are viewing the forums and just not logging in.

On the multiple accounts thing. If that's what people want to do that's their deal. One account for me here.....I sleep good at night.
Last edited by Jive299 on Sep 21, 2011, 9:48:01 AM
You need to activate the account with the key from the email, right? If thats the case, ive seen alot of people who didnt log in for ages, but were still beta members :P 0 posts != inactive / unused key.
If you win the random lottery by GGG there is no key. Your account is just flagged as beta eligible I believe.
ya there whole random invite thing is just a disator to many inactives getting keys not enough keys getting to people that are active just a disastor
Can't you just stop spaming about the timer?
"
LoHEver wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pawel600

Last visited: May 2011... Anyone thinks that guy is gonna use his key, in case he ever finds it in his email?

Just so you know me and many others never touched our accounts until we received a beta key and for me it was 11 and a half months since I touched it again.
i see this everyday... ppl from june who went online for 2 mins... and nevermore
"
italianmango1 wrote:
Just so you know me and many others never touched our accounts until we received a beta key and for me it was 11 and a half months since I touched it again.
5 months here. It's not a disaster that invites are going to people who don't log in.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info