utube

i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
i used to play maple in like 2006 ~ 2009. interesting memories. not necessarily good. i recall spending hours at jump quests because i sucked balls at them. and farming sleepywood. getting all excited about pan lid drop. feeling like the top of the world for reaching lvl 30 and getting job advancement. and then i dropped it all, just like that, to start playing runescape, where another large chunk of my sorry life would be wasted on pixels on a screen.
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Mar 21, 2014, 6:52:09 AM
I played maple, but I didn't have fun graphing functions with it. Oh wait..
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
i used to play maple in like 2006 ~ 2009. interesting memories. not necessarily good. i recall spending hours at jump quests because i sucked balls at them. and farming sleepywood. getting all excited about pan lid drop. feeling like the top of the world for reaching lvl 30 and getting job advancement. and then i dropped it all, just like that, to start playing runescape, where another large chunk of my sorry life would be wasted on pixels on a screen.

lol i do miss the good old days but a lot has changed. im more ok with it and i do find it more rewording than most games. i hope i ready for some changes cause its going to happen soon.
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info