What amount of Life Leech, Regen, and overall HP qualifies to safely take BM?

I got it at level 24 or something, it was absolutely fine. Just the regen from the nodes up to Troll's Blood and the HP from all the strength nodes it takes to get there and I couldn't even notice the cost of the spells I was using.

Then I died to a mob of Vaal Fallen because lel permafrozen but that's another story.
As soon as you can get life per hit support gem for your main attack, then get BM. I have been using it since about level 20 and have never worried about my life. Having to only worry about health and never bothering with mana/mana regen is awesome.

The only down side so far has been with Auras, which I haven't been able to use because of the 40% reserve to my life.
"
Albane01 wrote:
The only down side so far has been with Auras, which I haven't been able to use because of the 40% reserve to my life.

See, that's what worries me also. I use the Hatred Aura, and Hatred adds like almost 100 DPS to some of my abilities...for example, I went from 591 DPS on my Infernal Blow to 683 using Hatred...
Last edited by Faction3 on Jan 30, 2013, 1:29:17 PM
"
Albane01 wrote:
I use the Hatred Aura, and Hatred adds like almost 100 DPS to some of my abilities...for example, I went from 591 DPS on my Infernal Blow to 683 using Hatred...

Why not just use Anger? It gives a lot less damage, but it has a flat amount of mana (/health) reserved and it doesn't have Int AND Dex requirements.
Last edited by Oglokoog on Jan 31, 2013, 5:30:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info