finally able to play poe

Been having some issues with my video card, found a temp comp to play on till i can get mine back from the fixer.

now if only more friends would get some keys so i know some of the peep im playing with :P
Grats, you waited a month. Ive waited a year+
Enjoy playing. :-)
Nastydude
I love the insta-whine lol. Be happy this guy is able to play. You just happened to have bad luck and haven't got a key yourself.
"
xskyx wrote:
I love the insta-whine lol. Be happy this guy is able to play. You just happened to have bad luck and haven't got a key yourself.

ty thats all i see now id people whining about not having a key or about waiting.
i waited for my key and i waited to even be able to start the game.

never once have i whined about waiting.
yea it sucks but we cant all be a closed beta tester now can we?

if we were then what would be the point of open beta testing?

i got lucky and got a key from a buddy who got a couple invites, hence why im more than willing to share if i should happen to find myself with a couple invites..

but i urge people please please stop whining about having to wait for a key.
if you ask me, it really wont help your chances get any better...
Last edited by Lord_satan on Sep 21, 2011, 4:35:05 PM
Good luck!
Good luck and have fun. :)
-Generic forum signature here-
"
LandonW1989 wrote:
Grats, you waited a month. Ive waited a year+
Enjoy playing. :-)

You're last 5 posts alone has been about how long you've waited. Won't make it any better to boo at the people who got in.

On topic:

Congrats on the key ! Have fun and all that!
Last edited by Simonvinder on Sep 21, 2011, 5:04:56 PM
"
Lord_satan wrote:
"
xskyx wrote:

i got lucky and got a key from a buddy who got a couple invites, hence why im more than willing to share if i should happen to find myself with a couple invites..

Keep me in mind when the time does come :P
grants
Enjoy :D

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info