[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Shouldn't this build be moved to the Witch forums? Or do you plan on making a Scion tree?
The weapon for this build alone costs 220ex lol.
So what I've taken from 1.3 is pretty much that level 100 is a serious must have if you want numbers close to pre patch.

90-95k gmp do is pretty much the top end your gonna be getting with all mirrored gear.

Hopefully fyndel had something up his sleeve to bring it back. Feeling pretty rough atm
IGN:nickyadaya
"
So what I've taken from 1.3 is pretty much that level 100 is a serious must have if you want numbers close to pre patch.

90-95k gmp do is pretty much the top end your gonna be getting with all mirrored gear.

Hopefully fyndel had something up his sleeve to bring it back. Feeling pretty rough atm

I think the Answer is the New Cold damage flask tbh...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
"

I think the Answer is the New Cold damage flask tbh...

I've been working with something wacky as well, But I'm currently on torment :(

The Idea is the New Haku Animate Guardian mod. with
Red. With Leer Cast, and Dying breath staff for the extra increase damage.

lib.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
lol. I think Fyndel quit already cos of huge nerf. Fyndel's era is gone. Haha Goodbye Alexlulz!
Last edited by lky940820 on Dec 14, 2014, 12:33:49 AM
"
lky940820 wrote:
lol. I think Fyndel quit already cos of huge nerf. Fyndel's era is gone. Haha Goodbye Alexlulz!

About useless. Go outside child plz.
Exile!
I played around a bit with the tree and came up with this (thx to lib and fyndel for their trees).
It's a 118/120 points tree, but its working quite well for me with a lvl 90 Scion atm. Seems to be the best DPS/ES ratio I could get while still having nice movementspeed (Rainbowstrides) and some benefits of BM.

Let me know what you think:

PoeBuilder Tree

As it's too much of a hassle traveling through the whole tree for aura nodes I tried to skipp the left part and gained 11 skill points and got more Attack Speed / crit Chance / Crit Multi / pure ES / resists instead.

Auras: Hatred, Anger, HoT, HoA + Emp Wrath + Emp Discipline. (leaves me with ~125 Life unreserved - Flask spamming needed)
Gems: ST, WED, Faster Proj, LMP, Crit Multi (ouch that nerf), Pcoc

Don't wanna bother you with my DPS Tooltip numbers, as they aren't any reference and way to low, but if someone with a lvl 100 Scion is willing to try it might be interesting.
Hi, sorry i'm new to this build. Why if you are using crown of eyes don't pick pain attunement passive?

Thanks in advance.
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
Hi, sorry i'm new to this build. Why if you are using crown of eyes don't pick pain attunement passive?

Thanks in advance.

Pain attunement does not work with it anymore, he uses it cuz he has 70%+ spell damage on his shield, 25%+ on his amulet and some spell damage from passives.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info