[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Vasudon wrote:
Is there any scion build similar to this that I could do at a lower level and low budget? Something that would't take to much passive refunds to change to later on?

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfQ18DkgQfxEvEVARlhcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaoo-io4Kwos4S0fLYMvbzW5OyhDY0ZxRwZKyEuuVdZXyVj1WfNaUlyKXfJfamBDY0Nk52aebRluPW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNfeN_xoCkgseDCYnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5oTms-bXZu1ncSio6cIpyunNKiaqW6sZrQMtfK297cxuJO5PsAawcXB88M6xKLGnspK2HbZE9lb29Tb5-GI5c_pAuq66-7sGPKX8uH22vb8-tL7CQ==

Gear

Budget low life spectral build lvl 88 scion
Yeh, can be made as shadow.

I believe the other guy was asking for far lower budget - the answer is this build costs 100s of exalts. Regrets are only a couple. Do whatever you want.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
just few questions...

-how much strength makes iron grip worth??
-why isnt pain attunement worth and why??
-how much % increased physical damage is needed to be convenient instead of critical strike chance??

ty
"
mne wrote:
just few questions...

-how much % increased physical damage is needed to be convenient instead of critical strike chance??

ty

- a bunch. don't take Iron Grip.

- Pain Attunement does not function as a bonus through CoE for attacks anymore. (this was the coe nerf in 1.2)

- don't use critical strike chance or RNGesus himself will smite you down in retribution.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
mne wrote:
just few questions...

ty

- a bunch. don't take Iron Grip.

- Pain Attunement does not function as a bonus through CoE for attacks anymore. (this was the coe nerf in 1.2)

- don't use critical strike chance or RNGesus himself will smite you down in retribution.

I think for last question he was talking about passives.

This build only takes some %phys nodes because they are paired with crit. So the answer would be don't bother with % phys at all.

If you are crit capped, go for crit multi, spell dmg or ES (depending on gear and preferences).
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
The few phys nodes on the tree close to this build aren't efficient enough to warrant them.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Let's see dem 1.3 tree ideas. Unwavering is in such an unoptimized position it hurts. back to paws? ;(

Rip disembowling aswell. We'll feel that one right in the llst bum.

I am hoping that celestial punishment will make up for some of that though. Pretty sick node.
IGN:nickyadaya
Last edited by iamslowpoke on Dec 3, 2014, 10:24:52 PM
rip spectral throw

massive crit chance nerf on the left side of the tree, and also crit multiplier nerf

before i had 520% crit chance from the tree, now only 390%crit chance

crit multiplier from 121% to 90% :) and i was not using that 35%crit multiplier on the left side

3 more points to get the last aura nodos at the bottom of the tree, unwavering stance even more

this all together i think it's a 20-25% dps nerf to this build, i hope they won't nerf the crit dmg gem as i heard, else it will be a 40-45% nerf
Paws making a comeback probably. You can drop the reduced node after Unwavering as well. Can skip a reduced node at the cost of other setups to run 2xHeralds and a 60% on life. More Power charges and True Strike. Might need more mana.
Might need more banana.
I think it will still be a top notch build, even if some damage is lost it's still pretty fkin good.

I say this before knowing what is in the patchnotes tho. In the end we might all be fucked still.
Love the scared people on pub selling Loath Banes for 200 tho.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
Paws making a comeback probably. You can drop the reduced node after Unwavering as well. Can skip a reduced node at the cost of other setups to run 2xHeralds and a 60% on life. More Power charges and True Strike. Might need more mana.
Might need more banana.
I think it will still be a top notch build, even if some damage is lost it's still pretty fkin good.

I say this before knowing what is in the patchnotes tho. In the end we might all be fucked still.
Love the scared people on pub selling Loath Banes for 200 tho.

yes but

if they nerf the critical damage gem, its a 40-45% dps loss
from 100k to 55-60k

better to switch for a ranger build then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info