[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

with the new skill tree we don't use anymore life gain on hit , but we have to use vitality aura ? cuz without it i cant substain st for much time
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
with the new skill tree we don't use anymore life gain on hit , but we have to use vitality aura ? cuz without it i cant substain st for much time
do you use the carnage wheal? it should be no problem at all me for example dont even use vitality and sustain it easly and what lvl are you? as lower lvl as less life you got
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
auea1 wrote:
do you use the carnage wheal? it should be no problem at all me for example dont even use vitality and sustain it easly and what lvl are you? as lower lvl as less life you got
im lvl 94 atm i dont know what to take out to put the life wheel , i will probably do 2 lvls more this days maybe can help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJOElvCcLKPorCizhLR8tgy2oL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5oTm7Wfy6KjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPZW9rd21nb1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8uH22vcy-Ov56PrS-wn7RQ==

also another question , is good if i still use auxium and i put mirrored boots ? so i have a lot of es more from it + resist and 30 % moviment speed ?
CULO POWA
Last edited by auea1 on Aug 27, 2014, 12:07:34 PM
1. how many chroms did it take you to get RRG on the shield, ive used close to 600 already and no luck....
2. could you please update your gems sockets/gear on the main page

Great build, thanks for sharing.
"
auea1 wrote:
"
"
auea1 wrote:
im lvl 94 atm i dont know what to take out to put the life wheel , i will probably do 2 lvls more this days maybe can help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJOElvCcLKPorCizhLR8tgy2oL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaYb5oTm7Wfy6KjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPZW9rd21nb1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8uH22vcy-Ov56PrS-wn7RQ==

also another question , is good if i still use auxium and i put mirrored boots ? so i have a lot of es more from it + resist and 30 % moviment speed ?
Dont use auxium you give up to much res for it , boots ehm i mean they are fine but +1 lvl is way better you probably mean until you get rainbows with +1 its not a biggy.
Every Class 100
"
Dark676 wrote:
1. how many chroms did it take you to get RRG on the shield, ive used close to 600 already and no luck....

I mirrored it and was already that colours :P yes I can ,still missing 1 new ring waiting for someone to hit lvl 8 elreon , my gear ist mosly unverfy cause i switch between my chars the gems , if something is outdated is mostly let you guys know threw the forum currently my left ring has to be upgraded (rly soon)
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 27, 2014, 12:46:04 PM
"
"
Dark676 wrote:

I mirrored it and was already that colours :P yes I can ,still missing 1 new ring waiting for someone to hit lvl 8 elreon , my gear ist mosly unverfy cause i switch between my chars the gems , if something is outdated is mostly let you guys know threw the forum currently my left ring has to be upgraded (rly soon)

awesome thank you, guess ill just have to save up to mirror it also, you said you were going to put discipline in the rainbowstride, do you think using vaal discipline in CoE were discipline was would be a good idea? or can only one vaal aura be used at a time?
"
Dark676 wrote:
"
"
Dark676 wrote:

awesome thank you, guess ill just have to save up to mirror it also, you said you were going to put discipline in the rainbowstride, do you think using vaal discipline in CoE were discipline was would be a good idea? or can only one vaal aura be used at a time?

Actually what about putting empower in CoE GGRR, haste and hatred not sure how much the dps increase would be though.
"
Dark676 wrote:

Actually what about putting empower in CoE GGRR, haste and hatred not sure how much the dps increase would be though.
Did i say that? we can keep empower in the boots vitality is not rly necessecary but if you like it then use it in coe instead of discipline and put discippline into boots and about vaal disci you can always use that in your weapon in the blue gem , but as wander vitality is rly important
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 27, 2014, 2:16:54 PM
must have read it wrong thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info