Weird Builds

The build shown in the latest build of the week video: a tankish wand marauder, both good in soloing the end game contend and a GREAT support character when grouping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqwdiOdYfkI
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
I'm currently working on a spam-damage Elemental Equilibrium build with Firestorm and totems using Spark. I'm only in Cruel so far, but I am quite pleased with the results up to this point.

With dual totems, it works wonders in endgame as well. Replacing spark with Ice Spear + Added Lightning damage worked out better for me though, because of the crit debuffs providing lots of added utility (was running spark at first too).
IGN: Lothias
If there's a witch brave enough to use Eldritch Battery, that would be very unique.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
"
Islidox wrote:
If there's a witch brave enough to use Eldritch Battery, that would be very unique.

CI + Eldritch Battery = Ultimate Hard Mode
IGN: Lothias
The bowaurawitch with 6 auras (hatred, anger, wrath, clarity, grace and discipline) with eldritch battery. When i am in a group, everyone is like yeepee. Maybe i will try to stick in a 7th aura but its pretty hard since others take a % off my mana pool (gonna need a mana reduction gem for that). Oh yeah, i also use a rejuvenation totem and molten shell when i am getting kick in the ass. As my main skill, i use frenzy.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
I've made an unarmed duelist that I'm about to enter merciless with. I'm still missing the kind of items I want but I'm at 1300 dps with frenzy.

I'm still looking for a meginords and a near perfect facebreakers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info