Extra Credits: My god these guys are smart.

Just got to say, not just GGG, but tons of people who make games could learn a thing or two from EC. (http://www.youtube.com/user/ExtraCreditz)

Been watching some of their vids and the points they make are so often valid its bothersome to see why more companies dont notice.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Mar 18, 2014, 6:34:46 AM
Smart guys, definitely.

Just wish they'd do something about their presentation style. It tends to come across as somewhat patronizing and arrogant. Then again, haven't watched their stuff in quite a while, maybe they've improved.
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780
"
Gobla wrote:
Smart guys, definitely.

Just wish they'd do something about their presentation style. It tends to come across as somewhat patronizing and arrogant. Then again, haven't watched their stuff in quite a while, maybe they've improved.

Doesnt seem to be different between old episodes and new ones, so nope! But I do agree with you. Sometimes its hard to not come off as arrogant though when you are correct. Its a fine line.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
James Portnow is an educated and intelligent individual but he does have outbreaks of arrogance from time to time and it shows in EC since he's the one writing it. But I still watch it since they debuted on escapist way back.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
They make good points, but the speech filters bother the shit out of me.

Why do they have to sound squeaky and robotic? It's annoying. (That's not his real voice, is it?)
"
Stormquake wrote:
They make good points, but the speech filters bother the shit out of me.

Why do they have to sound squeaky and robotic? It's annoying. (That's not his real voice, is it?)

Blast from the past when they had to squeeze in a lot of words in a few minutes constraint, they just sped up the audio because of the deadline and it somehow stayed that way. Bothered me through first 20 episodes but then I got used to it.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info