Powerful Hardcore Necromancer

There is no display for summons DPS, but I suppose ill post a video here in a while.
"
Soknorb wrote:
spell damage does apply to raging spirits, they are type spell, minion, fire, duration.

Every minion gem is type spell, minion. For raging spirits the same rule applies as for skeletons, zombies and spectres: No passive/mod that affects your damage will apply to them. Stacking spell damage will not enhace the damage of the skulls. Never has, never will.

"
Soknorb wrote:
and as someone who uses the spell, cast speed significantly boosts the number of active spirits from 8 to 12, with good cast speed.

You are right with that one.

With this now in question, I went off and did alot of testing.. I agree there is no bonus to raging skulls from a wands spell dmg bonus. With this brought to light Gearing is even easier, because now All I am really looking for on a weap is cast speed, maybe some mana/manaregen
Giving your build a try and its working well, i'm only level 42 at the moment. Was wondering whether you had considered putting the Raging Spirits on a totem at all and whether this would improve the speed at which you could cast them and then also the dps?
totems reduce the damage of the spell by 50% and since they are the dps of this build... i'd say no.
bump yo.
Is the AoE strong enough that you don't need melee splash on raging spirits?
Lvl 63 gear posted
Last edited by Soknorb on May 9, 2014, 2:30:44 PM
I am really liking this build, i changed a few things around, but it is working great!

I started as a witch.
Last edited by Tuche on Jun 3, 2014, 8:26:11 AM
yea, the skulls are nice for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info