Can all invaders(Achievement) spawn on normal mode?

Just wondering how far I have to go to farm em for the challenge.
Yup got them all (and all corrupted areas) in normal invasion ;)
I just need Judgement Apparatus for the invader achievement. Been running Vaal Ruins normal for 2.5 hours now zzzzz.
The worst I got in normal was the Black widow spider with 25% attack speed in a vaal map and a White spider in the map before the ledge. It had some sort of blink or smoke mine with blind, life regen and viper strike. I Could not kill it cause i just started the game so i had to have a friend kill it. I also had this massive Bone guy who has the allies cannot die mod right next to a king crab. Naturally i couldn't kill him either. I was just like WTFFFF both times. That's what i like about invasion though its infuriating at times haha.
Found Judgement Apparatus in Normal Caverns 1. It took a while but I can confirm he spawns there.

Just keep clearing from exit to exit until u get him.
IGN Meekrat - ManTrainChooChoo
But they each _do_ have some minimum area level they can spawn on, right? I tried running Fetid Pool on normal for about 2 hours yesterday (I find it quickest, since it is basically just a straighforward loop around a water pool in the middle), and I only got same 4-5 bosses.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
But they each _do_ have some minimum area level they can spawn on, right? I tried running Fetid Pool on normal for about 2 hours yesterday (I find it quickest, since it is basically just a straighforward loop around a water pool in the middle), and I only got same 4-5 bosses.

I was going through the same thing. I remember asking general chat if invaders were random after 3 hours of farming forest. IIRC, I found all but 2 in normal; Judgement Apparatus and Firestarter. Someone said they found Judgement in act 1 normal. So if you want my opinion; they can all be found everywhere but either the spawn rates on some are very small or weighted somehow.
<3 Free Tibet <3
"
Opinionated wrote:
"
mruuh wrote:

I was going through the same thing. I remember asking general chat if invaders were random after 3 hours of farming forest. IIRC, I found all but 2 in normal; Judgement Apparatus and Firestarter. Someone said they found Judgement in act 1 normal. So if you want my opinion; they can all be found everywhere but either the spawn rates on some are very small or weighted somehow.

Killed fire starter for someone in normal prison earlier today.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Killed them all in Normal difficulty, in my experience most of them have a minimum level requirement, but by A3normal they can all spawn.
I also noticed how some have spawned only in indoor areas ( eg Judgement Apparatus) while others are outdoor only ( Kall Foxfly),but that could have been RNG...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
mruuh wrote:

Fetid pool is low lvl, imo you better try A2-A3 areas to find the missing ones.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info