Personal experiences on the game

These are some of my personal thoughts on the game, including gameplay and some tech issues.

1: Casters need some sort of improvement.
Spoiler
When it comes to choose between a caster and a phys hitter the latter is usually better. It can reach far better stats with way less input.
2/3 of all monsters are resistant to either 1 type of elemental damage or just simply all elemental damages, while armored is pretty damn unique. Not to mention the unique mobs...
Leech STILL only applies from gems to casters. I seriously can't see a reason for that.
Multistrike. Where the hell is multicast?
Yeah i know CI casters in 200+ ex equipment could be superior to phys hitters but damn...

2: xxx curse map mods.
Spoiler
Warding flasks should remove them while the flask's effect lasts.

3: Shocking grounds.
Spoiler
My laptop is quite a bad one and it ran the game so badly one year ago. Ever since you made a lot of improvement with the game, so it runs much better now but shocking grounds still makes heavy lags.

4: Rain.
Spoiler
Please give an option to switch it off. The dock areas are laggy enough due to the level differences.

5: Projectile speed.
Spoiler
It's such an important stat for many builds yet it's so hard to gain. EK & FP should be able to get quite more without sacrificing one gem slot.

6: Xandro Blooddrinker
Spoiler
Seriously, remove the regen...

7: Chaos damage.
Spoiler
The new dot changes are nice, but some of the monsters are way too overpowered cuz of them. The poison cloud zombies are a joke. Even half of their chaos damage would be way too much.
The flask effect that removes burning should be reworked to remove DoT effects.

8: Vaal orbs.
Spoiler
They are high risk LOW value orbs. There are pretty few implicit modes worth aiming for. I know they are new and will be reworked a dozen of times, yet they suck balls right now. The only REALLY good implicit it could give is culling strike - yet for hitters. Wands for example are pointless to "vaal".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info