SEE how nice i am?

So now I'm competing with people who already have keys. That's really nice.
"
Skiffer wrote:
So now I'm competing with people who already have keys. That's really nice.

That's so humorous. Regardless, the consequences it brought is so insignificant to your probability of getting a key, currently. On the other hand, I bet the OP doesn't see this coming when he "bragged" about it. :)
sigh...
From the T&C:

Account Registration: To acquire or make full use of any of the Website, Materials and Services you will need to register for a Grinding Gear Games member account (“Member Account”). If you do choose to register for a Member Account you warrant that all information and personal details you provide to Grinding Gear Games are correct. You may not transfer your registration or any rights you may have in your Member Account to any other person or entity.

Confidentiality of Passwords: You must keep all password and login information associated with your Member Account confidential and not disclose such information to any third party or allow a third party access to your Member Account without first obtaining Grinding Gear Games’ written consent. You will be solely responsible for all activities undertaken and/or costs incurred under the use of your password and login. You must notify Grinding Gear Games immediately if you know or suspect that your Member Account has been accessed by a third party or your login or password details have been, or may have been, obtained by a third party.

Looks like you could be enjoying a ban on both accounts friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info