SEE how nice i am?

so if you look at my profile youll see i just joined with this account.

my pervious account name was hawkstringz

Ive recieved a Beta key, as well as ive Given away a friend Key. BUT What i did which i think that NOBODY ELSE HAS DONE is i gave away my other account to someone who has never played THUS recycling myself right back into where it all started. In other words ive played myself out on that game and said to myself.....lets see if i get a key again hahaha because by the time that happens ill be ready to play the game again lol.

So .........now im getting bored but WAIT.....i already gave it all away lol......no worries i got my fix of acts 1 and 2 TIME FOR SOME League of Legends lol or a new invite key lmao
I'm confused... so you made multiple accounts and got keys on both of them?

Why would you brag about that?

Way to abuse the system...
Hook me up with a key Bro <3 i would greatly appreciate it, and it's not like he is extorting the keys for personal gain... is he?
i would love u forever...Plus im a great person =)
"
Orduck wrote:
I'm confused... so you made multiple accounts and got keys on both of them?

Why would you brag about that?

Way to abuse the system...

Dude... read his post again. And then maybe edit your post to not sound like a dick. =P
lol reading over that a second time made so much more sense haha
Seriously...I don't get it. Played yourself out on a beta...?

You should be trying to break things, assuming it's not a case of you just can't stand the game, then your post should have never existed.

Get bored, put it down for a bit, play something else...make some comparisons to existing a-rpgs.

OR because of the fact that it doesnt evvect me that ive given both My first and friend key away and im a nice person like that, I dont mind sitting back and playing the wait role again lol. I had fun plyaing it but DUDE seriously.....my life doesnt relvolve around this game so im a player of the PEOPLE hahahaah so there are 2 people putting my keys to better work than if i held on it and let it rot. So its all good. Why you mad bro hahahahaha

Last edited by hawkstringz on Sep 20, 2011, 6:41:52 AM
and here is my NEW non beta member account since someone else owns that one now

so Now im back to square 1 again
As I'm also part of the People and I still have not gotten a "Friendkey" from you, no I don't see how nice you are XD
Downloading at the Moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info