fire&minionbuild 4 witch

Hey i just made some intresting build 4 witch the theme where heavy fire path with lots of minions.. Be free to comment your thoughts on this.

Fire
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVyvfsIIQQZYFQq6zLJwHpQLja9t9GOyKSRuvt4dlnC0fAjbF2CSnCNkLKpj6gJ2uEmkXHHF5GmymrIhAkDPkIilPNtjvhYgb7FWXhSqNBAdMsy0fbRnB86Kjf8Yc3Dgbkye_l8k98h4tR1BCjDakseWOnWNd8nDVcFLz6ha_wcWIQvIdUDDbXuvkXyqboUjnj0aBSbI4Zk-Cm9R852p65n1T3QWdgGBt0ND318y8EJdEBE25qsSFYOwYw22OZPemtvq4k-vuKPqCx9P7qH1akWqsBkn56BVQ2t1-WSepEdvd813GRtfPZVXGFm_xdhNs

Edit: i have made tveaks on this still open 4 ideas...

Last edited by lykos88 on Mar 19, 2014, 2:01:48 PM
Few comments:

- Never plan around 120 points. If you're an experienced player who reaches 85+ then plan for 106 points or so. For most people they plan around 98 points which is high 70s.

- You take absolutely no form of life(including ES). That's a recipe for getting your character eternally stuck by late cruel/act 1 merciless. Look at it this way, the longer you can take hits and survive the more DPS you can do. Damage will come with a proper build(exponentially so at higher levels), life is unreplaceable.

- Your trees lack a focus. Also if you want advice you have to be more specific about what skills you want to use.
Not to bash your comment but i am currently on cruel and in the final areas so have not hit the wall yet. "lack of focus" how can you say that i got major one of nodes from fire dmg critical hits and minion stuff i would not call that lack of focus. 1 thing i admid is survivability proplem that needs to be solved. Still thank you 4 your comment.
"
kasub wrote:
Few comments:

- Never plan around 120 points. If you're an experienced player who reaches 85+ then plan for 106 points or so. For most people they plan around 98 points which is high 70s.

- You take absolutely no form of life(including ES). That's a recipe for getting your character eternally stuck by late cruel/act 1 merciless. Look at it this way, the longer you can take hits and survive the more DPS you can do. Damage will come with a proper build(exponentially so at higher levels), life is unreplaceable.

- Your trees lack a focus. Also if you want advice you have to be more specific about what skills you want to use.

This stuff.

Minions are not a complete answer to defense, even when a build is entirely focused on minions, much less a build that tries to do other things. You will die. You will die a lot. That you have not yet started to die a lot means nothing; you are still in the easy part of the game.

By 'lacks focus' (s)he means you're going for critical hits, fire/burning damage, and minions. Pick ~2 of those. Spend the rest of your points on defensive stuff.

Edit: you should go look in the Witch forum section and read several of the guides there before making your own.
Last edited by KG31459 on Mar 16, 2014, 7:54:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info